No More Butts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No More Butts

When you give birth here they take the child's blood and give you card for your records. It also has your own on it. Guess not there. 3 C sections? What were the reasons?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

Is your water chlorinated, flourinated or otherwise contaminated with chemicals or bacteria???

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

To small ladyparts..
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

No More Butts

Ringing Cedars;854398 wrote: Is your water chlorinated, flourinated or otherwise contaminated with chemicals or bacteria???
          yes I think it is chlorinated..

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

No More Butts

one2many;854399 wrote: To small ladyparts..
            Aawwwww. I thought was prolly the case but wanted to be sure.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

As you can see water is large component, but it must be without chemicals. Adequate amounts aid digestion, electrolyte balance, cell flexibility to maintain metabolism and skin hydration(less winkles). I am fortunate to have ph balanced well water. When I was on a city system I use a Brita filter that went right on the faucet to filter out 99% of the chlorine and other contaminants. Can you get something like that? They have a switch on them so you don't have to use the filter for cleaning purposes, just drinking water.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

I have a jug thingy that has a filter and it is a Brita, same principle.....it is still in the box at the back of the cupboard...
                Will take it out first thing in the morn!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

No More Butts

Good girl. Drinking water is like bathing the inside. The inside being the most sensitive of tissues. I don't want to bath my body in chlorine never mind my insides. I just found the jug a hassles keeping track of the filter. So this unit that goes right on the tap has an indicator light to tell you when its done.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

I drink very little water..none in fact...but shall step it up from 2moro.

I did drink 2 litres in one day 2 weeks ago tho..

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

No More Butts

I try to drink 1.5 L in a day. You can squeeze lemon into it with a touch of stevia or xylitol and make a fresh lemonade if that helps. I use ascorbic acid powder(vitamin C) sometimes too if I don't have lemons. Vitamin C is really important for immune health, collagen and tissue repair especially for smokers. I get about 6000 mgs a day. Apparently olympic athletes will take anywhere from 20 to 30 grams per day because their bodies are under such tremendous physical and psychological stress.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

Are you talking about thos evervesense Vit C tabs that you pop in your drunk and it fizz's up? Should I buy Vit C capsules too?

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

No More Butts

Hmmm sounds good as long as it is ascorbic acid and no sugars. Make sure it isn't sodium ascorbate. I keep caps or tabs and powders on hand. Good idea. There is a product called EmergenC that I take occasionally too but it's kind of expensive.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

So then, how did the water intake and Vitamin C go today? I start my day with a green concentrate drink about 8am then between 10-11 I have a smoothie with organic yogurt or milk, flax oil, berries, phytoberry concentrate and whey isolate. Keeps me going til about 2-3 when I have my main meal. Sometimes have trail mix or power bar or nut bars inbetween. If I don't then a meal with protein, veggies, salad for supper. I may just have some granola for a light supper if I've munched most of the day.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

Um and the water. Usually a litre through out the day and 500 ml or more in the evening. Sorry I got sidetracked there. Kinda doing a self check in .

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

Have a litre down...wotking on the other .5!
                                What is a green concentrate drink?
                                I have a smoothie maker...I have forzen berries, can get organic yoghurt..will look for flax oil. Have no idea what phytoberry concentrate or whey isolate. Altho is whey that protein powder that hubby drinks?
                                I can do granola bars....

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X