No More Butts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No More Butts

Good going on the H2O!! I am going to search for some links to some of the products I use with info. Will help you in your selection of what is available to you. Probably yes what hubs drinks. Bio availability with little artificial crap is my choice though. Costs a bit more but for good reasons.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

Have a boo at these and fire back any questions...

Progressive Nutritional Therapies - Formulas as individual as you

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

Hey everyone,
        Day 2 NF for me.. about to have some gum.. my first cig of the day is the only one I miss really! the gum normally does the trick for me.. I hope everyone has a succesful NF day today!!
        Katie xx
        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

No More Butts

Katie B....we are over on the No Butts..The beginning thread hon x
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

No More Butts

Where can I get these products RC?

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

No More Butts

That's it for questions?? You're an easy sell. I wish I had tons of customers like you!:goodjob:

I'm hoping you have some good health food stores available to you Oney.

Don't buy any flax oil if it is not refrigerated. Must not cook with it although you can drizzle over veggies.

I put a tbsp in my green drink and then one in my smoothie. Can make your own salad dressing with it too.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

I use to mix flax oil with organic butter to stretch it and make it healthier. Don't bother now. Try to get a variety of virgin, cold pressed oils in your diet. I use flax, olive and coconut oils regularly.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

I'm down to 12-13 smokes per day from a pack of 25/day.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No More Butts

I just want to feel the best that I can possibly feel and trust your judgement!

I am gonna investigate the health foodshops near me and see what they have.

I saw flax oil in the fridge in my local supermarket I think!

Going shopping 2moro..what is coconut oil used for?

WELL DONE on the smokes... I am 24 hours without now and doing ok...

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

No More Butts

RAW COCONUT OIL
                      • A delicious source of essential fatty acids that helps to lower cholesterol!
                      • Can reduce the risk of heart disease
                      • Helps with diabetes, thyroid and chronic fatigue
                      • Great energy food
                      • Easy to digest and helps those with ulcers, colitis, crohns and ibs
                      • Helps reduce inflammation and immune responses caused by allergies
                      • Promotes beautiful skin by protecting against the free radical damage that causes aging
                      • Topically rejuvenates skin, prevents wrinkles!
                      • Less calories than other fats!
                      • Anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-parasitic funguses, yeast.
                      • Helps to heal wounds and reduce acne
                      • Stays 99% fresh at least 12 months!
                      • Immune system boosting

Some people just take it off the spoon for its health benefits. I've used it to swish in my mouth when I had a very bad abscess(others remedies incorporated too). If you do any frying it really is the only oil to use as it is heat stable at high temps.

If you see a product you think is comparable but not sure, see if you can find a website to send me and I will critique if you like before you purchase.

If you can find that book Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type buy it then you will be more motivated to find out your blood type. I really endorse it when it comes to food choices.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                      X