ODAT Wednesday 12th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday 12th May

Morning Mama I could move to Florida .............
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday 12th May

Morning Mama!

Still off the Antabuse. Coping alright. I might consider going on it again end of month when the finances are looking better. Been a tight month with traffic fines and all other sort of unexpected expenses.
      I'm managing though. It's just nice knowing you're safe as you're on the Antabuse.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday 12th May

Hiya Mama,
        Thank you.. though moving is a hassle and a pain.. I am looking forward to moving to a bigger place! Change can be stressful but also exciting! another chapter is opened..
        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

ODAT Wednesday 12th May

Panno...come on!!! I have a spare bedroom!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT Wednesday 12th May

Spam;854928 wrote: Great! After all that, I have just read the forecast and we have frost on the way! In May, in Queensland! Absolutely unheard of. And it has got cold this evening so I am now wearing a big, warm bathrobe.

Never again will I try to make you all feel jealous :H
            Haha. I'm sure there's a chinese proverb about this. Nothing like a hot cup of soup on a cold evening. I can only recommend it. :-)
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
            X