• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep relapsing!!!

did it again last nite ... am shakey and sweaty ... can't take this anymore
    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

keep relapsing!!!

I'm sorry you drank again last night, Janka. You know the drill... LOTS of water/lemon, a bite to eat, and plenty of rest for today.

Do you need to re-evaluate/change your plan? Are you able to identify your trigger(s) and line up some (new) defenses?

Feel better :l
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

keep relapsing!!!

thanks sunshine i think i'll give aa a real try
      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

keep relapsing!!!

Hang in there Janka.
        Get some help from a doc, hospital, or drug and alcohol service if you can. If you have to travel, then do it.
        Best wishes.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

keep relapsing!!!

Sorry you're having a bad time janka!
          Take a look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html, make a new plan for yourself.

Best wishes,
          LaV
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

keep relapsing!!!

Hey there I am new but wanted to say hang in there. I am behind you on this journey and not AF. I look ahead and up to those that have started before me. If you did ONE DAY alcohol free then you are better than me. So pick yourself up so you can pull me up. I'm asking for both of us. You are in my thoughts.

Comment

keep relapsing!!!

Welcome Chi!
              Lot's to read around here. Good to see you, and you can do it. Get yourself a plan.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
              X