Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member - JerryBear - needs help!!!!

Hi guys
    We have a new member - Jerrybear - she has been posting this morning - she really needs some help. let's get some responses quickly from our great community.
    It looks like she has been drinking for some time and plans to detox herself this weekend (on her own) - she is a medical professional and doesnt want to do it in the hospital because people know her - Jerrybear - correct anything I say that is wrong ok?) - she is very concerned about DTs/withdrawal - for obvious reasons. Has anyone been through this personally?
    I am concerned about her health/safety - can people talk to her - give her info?????
    She is going through some major emotional turmoil and needs immediate guidance - please and thanks guys.
    Love
    Jen

Hi Jenneh, I answered her post over on the Mods board... TKS!
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Jennah

You are a wonderful soul. I checked the tools, and saw how well you are doing. What a joy and inspiration you are to the rest of us. Keep up the good work girlfriend. XOXO

Comment

Hey you guys! I've felt your thoughts with me this weekend. Doing good so far, just now moving on into the 36 hour mark. We'll see what happens from here. I really fell excited and hopeful, though! Ready to be AF!!

Love to you all,
        Sara

Comment

Good luck, Sara! We are thinking about you. I hope you have someone with you.

(((Sara)))

XOXOXOX,

Kathy
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

HI Sara,
            Great to hear from you! So glad you are OK! Hang in there and keep coming back!!!
            di

Comment

so glad you are feeling more positive
              Enough is enough

Comment

horray for sarah ive been thinking of you all weekend!

Comment

Your doing well Sara...Keep up the good work and let us know how you get on....Got my fingers crossed for you
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Oh sara - so great to hear from you - so glad to hear you are doing well - please keep us posted
                    Unregistered - thanks for the kind note - please feel free to join us if you want -- we are here anytime
                    HUGS
                    Jen
                    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Hey Sara!
                      So glad you're feeling better!:l Hang in there... It just keeps getting better now!! Thanks for keeping us posted!

Judie
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

i'm new here - joined today - i'm not sure if i'm doing this correctly. i can't find where you are supposed to post. i've been reading since the middle of august and i want to thank you for just 'being there'. i realise now that i'm not the worst ever drinker, but i was scared. drinking 3 or 4 times a week, sharing a bottle of wine with hubby and drinking most of it myself. beginning to hide drinks too, and then having to get rid of the bottles. i even went to the gym once and dumped a bottle in the bin there - how pathetic is that !

i've kept notes on when i've felt i've let myself down. i've abstained three times - once for 7 weeks, then 10 weeks and then for 5 weeks. The best thing since finding this site is that I feel i don't have to say to myself 'I'll never drink again'. i shared a bottle on an european holiday three weeks ago, had a few glasses on some other days. Had one glass of wine a week last friday and shared a bottle on wednesday. i feel good, but i'm afraid that it won't last. Do we have to live with this fear forever, or does it get better.

You are all an inspiration. If only i'd found this site sooner. Why are so many of us caught in this? I'm from the UK. Are there any welsh people out there - siarad Cymraeg?

Comment

Hi Tylyr. Good to see another welshy on here! Im originally from cardiff, now living in Newport. This really is a good site that lets you know 'You are not alone'!

Comment

How are you doing? Its tough on your own isn't it. Thinking of you as just into 2nd day of being sober. Trying to keep busy today. Don't want to drink. take care LOL

Comment

thanks 'unregistered'. i agree, it is a good site. i'm going to keep on reading, and hoping that things get easier. Where are you with the problem? i'm from south wales too.

Comment

Working...
                              X