Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday 14th May 2010

Hey everyone,

Well, the day the weekend begins.. I will be offline tonight as I am moving house tomorrow.. I hope to be back by next week sometime, maybe Wed or Thursday.. I have a court case I have to go to on Wed, of which I am a witness.. I am a bit anxious about that but feeling pretty strong as I have gone through this twice before!
    I hope everyone has a great AF Friday and weekend.. I will be thinking of you all.. and I will keep the 30-day challenge in my mind, and the fact I want to come back and report good news! I hope everyone keeps on hiking.. I may not be there in person, but I will be on the hike in spirit!!
    Hi to all that follow..
    Katie xxx
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

All the best KatieB. I have just ordered myself a copy of MWO. Here comes the weekend ....

AF since 1.05.10

Comment

Yes definitely the online connection is just the best. It is hard to keep away from it! Each time I tune in, I read something and recognise a part of myself and my out of control behaviour in what people on this forum are sharing with each other.:thumbs: My daugher has asked us to drop in and see her and her partner this evening. So normal for me to pick up a bottle of bubbles to take around there to share (but hope that they didn't drink too much of it and not leave enough for me) OMG all the rather ugly habits are rising to the surface like fat on a cold stew!!

Comment

Spam - forgot to ask you in my last post - what sort of changes re the MWO book? Would be interested to hear from you. Thank you.

Comment

Spam;856534 wrote: Katie Watie...

*Sings Dreadful Michael Bolton Song*

How can I live without yooooooooo....for a few days?
          Spammy-Whammy!! (that sounds pretty cool.. he he)

Pleeeeease no Michael Bolton!!! - but at least you said dreadful..
          I don't know what I am going to do without you, and everyone here but..

*sings cheesy 70's song*
          I will survive!, for as long as I know how to live I know I'll stay alive.. :H

I am thinking I will be ok.. I have plenty to keep me distracted.. and I will go to the library to use the 'puters there if really in need.. but I have a feeling I will be fine, just keeping all my "mantras" in my head..
          Katie xx
          "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Morning guys!!

We'll miss you Katie Tell me, is that THE court case? The one that was postponed initially?

Hope you all have a great day. Only working half day today and than up the costs for a staff get together (including familys). Bit worried, will be quite a lot of booze involved, etc.
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

kate we'll keep hiking that mountain for you. good luck with the move and the court case, stay strong as moving can be a stressful time!

hurry back xxx
              The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Hi All

Hey JohnnyH - All the best for the weekend. Sounds like you should stay close to Mrs JohnnyH and that's not a bad option???

Katie, Will be thinking of you moving this weekend. Hope you get settled and enjoy your new place. I'll look forward to 'seeing' you again when you are sorted. I would love to come and help you move if I lived a bit closer - same Country, even same side of the same Country but still too far. Hey just thought, my daughter will be in Sydney this weekend - say hello if you see her :H

Keep up the good work everybody
                Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

Katie good luck next week both with the move and the court case will be thinking of you :l:l:l:l:l
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Cheers, guys, i'm off for the weekend now. Not sure I'll have internet connection until sunday. But we'll see. Hope you all have a stunning AF weekend!
                    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Good Luck with the move Katie Girl....we will miss you....
                      Mama just woke up and mus find coffee...........
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good luck with your move Katie, I love moving!! Off wedding dress shopping this weekend for my daughter,and I think I might be a granny soon, but not official yet, very weird feeling!! have a great weekend all, love and hug's Twitchxxxx

Comment

Katie best of luck with the move and looking forward to your return. I the mean time keep looking up!
                          While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Good luck Katie! Stay strong!
                            :h
                            K9
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                            X