To be honest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest...

Thanks everyone for being so supportive. I went two more days AF and then dove into the wine again. I finally ordered the book (PDF version) and read that yesterday. I also ordered the hypnosis CDs.

I'm taking L-Glut (5,000mgs a day) and milk thistle. My goal is to moderate, and stay within the guidelines from the NIH for women. A maximum of seven drinks a week, and no more than three on any given day.

I used to drink that way, no prob. But last month I tracked my drinking and discovered I was having 3 glasses of wine a night, 3-4 times a week -- averaging between 9 and 12 drinks a week.

Plus I take Lexapro and Klonopin for anxiety. It's a lot for my liver to handle. I'm weaning off the meds, so that may be one reason I'm having a hard time staying away from the booze.

I'm a little scared of hypnosis, but it's one thing I haven't really tried. Does anyone have any feedback on the hypnosis tapes? Thanks again!! :h

Comment

To be honest...

Let's not be asses ! Ha! Move forward.....We can make this soberity work ! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

To be honest...

The hypnosis CDs are great, so relaxing, gentle, and supportive. I keep my CD player by my bed, and if I wake up, will listen to one of them, sending me back to sleep or so relaxed, drugfree. It takes practice to relax, and these CDs teach your body and mind how to ease into a state of deep peace and relaxation. Nothing to be scared about. They are a great healing tool.
        Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Working...
        X