new me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new me

Hy everyone! I was reading a lot on this blog,however that?s my first post.
    It?s a week since I don?t drink.I tried many times but succeed only for very few days.
    I feel diffrent now.I am not sure what pull the trigger but somehow happened.I think I just got sick and tired of myself drinking and my lack of willpower.Plus that I gain 20 kg..I really need to lose those,to feel good again.
    I guess you have to reach a low to wake up and for everyone the def of low is diffrent.I think I touch mine several times.
    Please ,God give me power and Strenght.
    Good luck to us all,our batle is not easy.

new me

Welcome Katzy,

Congratulations on your week AF!!! We are all here for you on your journey and we all support each other because, absolutely, it is a battle!

Comment

new me

Hi Katzy....I am new here also so I can't give a lot in the way of advice. Just wanted to congratulate you on your week without drinking. Sending you good thoughts and wishing you the best.

Comment

new me

Well done Katzy, I'm also new here, only on day 4 AF. It is a battle but we can help each other.

Comment

new me

Hi Katzy, you have come to the right place, well done on your first week AF (Alcohol Free) - are you going for the 30 day hike? and then onwards or are you taking it day by day? Regardless which you choose, this is a great place with plenty of support, looking forward to hearing more from you.

Comment

new me

WELCOME KATZY

Yes Katzy WELCOME! Keep posting. As others like redredwine & wannachange are saying there is SO much help here. Best of luck to you Katzy and keep us up to date on your progress :welcome:
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

new me

WELCOME KATZY ..awesome job on af .. thats all it take but one day at a time good luck
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

new me

Hi Katzy - So glad you found this site. It is a use source of support and information! Welcome, welcome, welcome!
                While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

new me

:welcome: Katzy,
                  Well done 2u, hold on to how you feel, i always go with the flow, my good days i enjoy and my not so good days i rest and take it easy. Like you said the battle is not easy, but it can be done and it is so worth it.... Each day is a new day this is a great site with great people with lots of support, help and advise. all the best 2u .x
                  Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                  sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                  my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

new me

Welcome Katzy, it's good to meet you!
                    Congratulations on your alcohol free time. You've made a good decision and a great start on your AF journey. Read, read, read and post a lot on this site, it really does make a big difference. Please reach out to us when you need it, you'll find loads of support and encouragement. Keep up the good work. I look forward to getting to know you!
                    K9
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

new me

:welcome::welcome::welcome:Katzy, you are already off to a great start! Keep coming back, great support here!!
                      AF since April 19, 2010
                      NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
                      -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Working...
                      X