Good Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning

Just needed to reach out and say good morning! Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have lots of people arriving for the weekend so trying to have a quiet time today to collect myself together. Going for another AF weekend and a plan to get through it. :l
    AF since April 19, 2010
    NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
    -Lady Nancy Astor

Good Morning

You have a GREAT one daybyday. It will b another AF weekend for me too!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good Morning

Good luck with another AF weekend, this will be my first attempt at one in several months...we'll get through it!:goodjob:
      :yougo:stiteal

For my family, for my health, for me...

Comment

Good Morning

Good Morning!
        You can get through it! Enjoy your quiet time before your company arrives. I hope you have a good one!
        K9
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Good Morning

Mornings (well really late evenings here. :-) )

Fantastic. Same here. Also fairly busy weekend ahead with a birthday party tomorrow night. A real challenge. But AF is the way to go this weekend!!

Hope it won't be too stressfull for you.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Good Morning

Morning DBD, I hope that you have a great weekend, it will be even better sober. Enjoy your company.
            Hill
            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good Morning

daybyday;863641 wrote: Just needed to reach out and say good morning! Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have lots of people arriving for the weekend so trying to have a quiet time today to collect myself together. Going for another AF weekend and a plan to get through it. :l
              Good for you

Enjoy yourself...

Comment

Good Morning

Good Morning and a great weekend to everyone here, the best thing about AF weekends is that you actually remember them and get up easily for work monday morning, hang in there and go for it ..........

Being AF is fabulous ......... xxx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Good Morning

hope you have a great day, daybyday :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good Morning

Thanks so much for the support everyone. My guests arrive in a few hours. One friend already called to ask with much excitement if we'll be drinking wine together tonight! I said I was on antibiodics so couldn't. She was sad but very good with it and we went on to have good laughs.
                    Feel it is still too new for me to feel strong enough to explain the whole AF lifestyle now. I don't want to set myself up to fail as all my best friends are coming. Explaining the AF life is something I'd like to do quietly on an individual basis one day as I don't want it to become the focus of this gathering weekend. Plus I really believe I need more time being AF to understand who I am to explain it well.
                    Part of my plan for this weekend was to have a reason for not drinking ready at hand and no one's here yet and I've had to use it all ready! I guess that's why plans work so well beating this thing.
                    I think I'll have a little fun this weekend and pretend all my MWO friends are sitting beside me all weekend!!
                    AF since April 19, 2010
                    NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
                    -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Good Morning

:sofa: We're watchin you!!!!!
                      Molly:H:H:H
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Good Morning

I'm watching you too .......... xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment