Non-Alcoholic Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-Alcoholic Beer

Ginger beer is good and there are many varieties. My wife drinks Tonic...thinks it's great.

Comment

Non-Alcoholic Beer

4MyH41, I too am bored to tears with water! I'm not great for drinks anyway - only ever really drank the booze for the buzz - liked some a bit but wouldn't waste calories on non-al stuff.
      Good that you don't do coffee and stuff - I have found that I am now drinking an awful lot of tea and coffee - probably interrupting sleep - and I never used to bother so am using them as a substitute which I now have to try and eliminate - jeez this is endless!!!
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Non-Alcoholic Beer

4myhealth41;867581 wrote: Is the crappy, broken sleep normal? I know it's normal while boozing but didn't realize it'd get worse without the AL!!!
        Yes, unfortunately it is normal. I tell myself being tired is better than being hungover, but it is frustrating. I got my doctor to prescribe something for sleep.
        Coco

Comment

Non-Alcoholic Beer

For my two cents, having some St. Paulies girl NA in the fridge is a comfort - I really do sometimes feel like having a beer, especially with fish tacos, wings, etc. I like knowing I have a bit of relief from the "I can never have a cold one again" feeling. Thay may change with time, since I've never felt like I needed more than just the one, perhaps two in a social setting.

For most of my home drinking, though, I have noticed that fruit juices (cranberry and pomegranate) and soda water with a slice of lime lets me have a tasty "cocktail" when water and ice tea have bored me to tears.
          "I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten"
          AF since June 24, 2011

Comment

Working...
          X