ODAT 23rd May 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT 23rd May 2010

Morning everyone. Another lovely sunny day here in the UK. Woke up with no hangover, what a great feeling!

Going for 10 days this time - to the end of May. Feeling positive, hope everyone else is OK and feeling positive too.

Taking it one day at a time and putting an 0 on the drink tracker every morning.

ODAT 23rd May 2010

“One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.

Goodmorning littleowl, well done on 10 days,keep to your plan & goal,its a great feeling isent it, :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ODAT 23rd May 2010

Hi Guyz.

Had a great morning.

Spam, been going through a couple of rough days myself. It's great tho to come out on the other side again and know life continues, hey?!

So glas you did so well last night. Same thing here, I got so boring with my wife being tipsy, etc. You think you're so clever when you're drunk but you're not really. lol.

HI Mario, Hi LIttle Owl,

Go for it Little Owl, take it ODAT. as Mario said.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT 23rd May 2010

Hi Guys!

Overit committed to not drinking today either. I have a second date with a non drinker today, not sure if its a love connection or not, but I have really enjoyed the idea of dating a person who is AF. When I go out with this person, its such a nice change to already know I will not be drinking, no stupid drunk things happening, ect. Its really refreshing to just be able to be ME. Now we will just have to see if he likes me, ect..(Or me him!)

Enjoy your Sunday my friends!
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT 23rd May 2010

Hey Overit,

That sounds fantastic. I hope you have a really stunning time and will make that connection! Sounds very promising.

Keep us updated pls?!!!
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT 23rd May 2010

Good Morning Gang.....
            have fun on your date Over it.....
            Spam...I am glad you are feeling better my friend..any word from Katie?
            Off to the lake house for they day.....loads of outside time...ODAT today......
            mormimg little owl!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT 23rd May 2010

Hey Mama!!

You sterred clear through last night then? That'll be allready day 2 in the pocket then by tonight, right?
              You rock. Hope you have a fab day!
              (running out again now, so catch up with yous tonight).
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ODAT 23rd May 2010

Oh thank you for the well wishes for the date. To be honest, Dating SUCKS!! but it must be done if you are to ever meet somebody! For those of you who are already married and happily so, count your blessings. Its really hard to date in todays times.

I will keep you posted for sure! Keep on keeping on LOL!!
                I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT 23rd May 2010

My evening didn't go to plan. Owed daughter and her boyfriend a barbie, went to get some lagers after they got here only because I though I should do. Ended up drinking two cans. Oh well. At least it wasn't a bottle of wine - or two. Plan B is 8 days, up to the end of May. I'm about to update the drink tracker to 2 for today. At least 2 cans is more like a normal person.

Sorry you had a bad night Spam. I guess I've only just realised I'm lucky my best mate doesn't really drink. She has a fantastic time on just water! Our two other friends drink quite a lot and make fools of themselves though. Hubby used to drive me to meet them in the pub, and then stopped because I used to get so drunk. Now I have to drive myself or I don't go. And I don't like to miss my favourite bands.

Hope your date went well Overit.

Comment

ODAT 23rd May 2010

Changed it to 3, it was stella.

Comment

ODAT 23rd May 2010

I'm pretty new here but I am dying to know how your 2nd date went OverIt2007...Perhaps the date is still going on

A huge HELLO to everyone else - I hope to join this group either Monday or Tuesday....it's my goal (as in my quit/cutting way back date)

Leslie
                      NF - 3/17/09

AF since 5/24/10

Comment

Working...
                      X