Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My doctor seems judgemental

Hi Mickey,
    I congratulate you on youre bravery in being honest with your GP, I did some research here on the site and the MWO program then went in to my GP to get a script for topomax under the guise it was for my migraines(which is another bonus but not the real reason), I have been advised by an ENT that I need to stop drinking due to my vocal chord conjestion and when I found every excuse under the sun not to follow the specilaist orders I realised I needed to fess up to myself and get some help, thanks goodness I came across this website, so far it's only been a couple of weeks on the supps and about 5 days on the topa, but ive drastically reduced my intake of alcohol. Maybe consider Topamax but be aware of it's potential side effects esp if your prone to anxiety/depression be carefull, anyway if you would like to know more let me know and I can share my journey so far, otherwise good luck at the Dr this arvo I'll be thinking of you and sending you calm and warm thoughts.
    Welcome and congrats for having the courage to fess up wow that's huge, I chickened out so I admire you:goodjob:
    Take Spec care
    Chickey Babe

Comment

Working...
    X