X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - 24th May

I am good Sweet Johnny
    Another crazy day at work, but AF so far
    had 2 beers Saturday and 2 on Sunday...that's it...no lie!!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT - 24th May

Hi Bessie!
      I'll be sober with you today...we CAN do this!

Overit~
      Glad you had a good date. I am impatient like you say you are, and I can say that it hasn't paid off for me, as I still find myself single! But, I also haven't been putting myself out there much, gotta get "me" fixed first! But I wish you the best in your potential relationship, take it slow and easy and remember the best things come to those who wait! Keep us posted...I need to live "through" you on this dating thing right now!!

Here's to a sober Monday, and the week that follows.

:h
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT - 24th May

Hi folk's!

Well, if the best thing's come to those who wait, there's sure to be a nice surprise for me at some stage! But that's so true, K9, we must get ourselves right first, then our universe just open's up before us like magic. Oh, and you're day 53? Wow, great stuff! Keep it up!

Best wishes all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

ODAT - 24th May

I dont know if you will read this post from yesterday, but thank you so much for the wise words regarding the guy I am dating. Like I said, I am not a patient person, so to hear that I need to be patient is really really good to hear from you guys. You guys are the best, and my friends. I really wish you lived next door to me sometimes...
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X