ODAT Tues 25th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tues 25th May

Hi Heidiesc! Nice to meet you! It is very hard to be a non drinker and bartend, but I do know it can be done if your in the right frame of mind. With me sometimes its just too much temptation, as I am sure it is with you. I wish you the best in the battle with it and me as well. Your post was very well written, you seem to have alot of insight which is a great thing!

Really looking forward to getting to know you better.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Tues 25th May

Hi Mama!!

Mama, I wondered when someone was going to ask this! Trust me, I have been thinking about it to. If this relationship would happen to develop into something (so early stage right now) I would have to open up and be honest about my issues with alcohol, It would only be the right thing to do. Its just so early now, I dont even know for sure I will ever see him again!

My hopes in dating someone who is a Non drinker, or even a recovered alcoholic, is simply the hopes that they would rub off on me! Like Johnny said, "Steel sharpens Steel" and it would be in my best interest to be with somebody who would influence me in the right ways. Is this stupid thinking? I dont know, but I do know the dangers of me being with another drinker or an alcoholic. Its always a very bad thing.

So, yes. In all fairness I would have to share with him my issues, and hope he accepts it. Ugg!

Comment

ODAT Tues 25th May

I feel like I am underdressed for this thread today, and that I should start by saying "Amen". LOL

Glad to see everyone here, you guys are such a positive influence on me. I'm happy to see that everyone is hanging in there today!

Happy Tuesday to you all (is it Friday yet??)

:h
        K9
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Tues 25th May

I know, I kind of went off on a God tangent. I apologize if it was un appropriate. The truth is my mind is kind of all over the place today. I do love God, but will keep it toned down on the ODAT thread

I hear ya K-9 Cmon Friday and the weekend!!!

Comment

ODAT Tues 25th May

No problems...I enjoyed it!!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
            X