Benefits of Being AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benefits of Being AF

Does anyone have a chart or list of the benefits that are achieved by being AF?

I'm looking for something similar to when I quit smoking, ie. within 20 min. this will happen, 8 hours this will happen, etc. Here is a link to the site that made me quit smoking cold turkey 14+ months ago, if anyone is interested (see the stories at the bottom of the page):

Stop Smoking Benefits Timetable

Now I'm looking for the same type of thing for the AL. Does anyone know if something like this exists, and if so where I can find it?

Thanks for your help

Day 3 AF
    NF - 3/17/09

AF since 5/24/10

Benefits of Being AF

edit
    NF - 3/17/09

AF since 5/24/10

Comment

Benefits of Being AF

I searched for something like this for alcohol only the other day and found nothing..

I am on Day 15 smoke free tho and am delighted with the chart you posted...thank you xxx
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Benefits of Being AF

Congrats on giving up the smokes!!! That one is not an easy feat either but you're doing SUPER I'm glad you enjoyed the link! Did you watch the videos? I referred back to those a few times when I thought I wanted to throw in the towel and it really helped keep me on track. Stay strong and keep up the GREAT work
        NF - 3/17/09

AF since 5/24/10

Comment

Working...
        X