Just Starting Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Starting Out

:new:Hi there, just starting here....hope to make friends and learn lots!!

Just Starting Out

Welcome angelnot1, I am new too. Been here for just a couple of weeks. Just reading some of the posts has helped me to reduce my consumption considerably, I am again on day 3 of no wine. Trying to go a long distance. I hope you find strength in the posts like I have.
    :butterfly:

Comment

Just Starting Out

:welcome: angelnot1 and Inspired.

You're in a safe place now, where no one judges and heaps of advice.

Click on the link below to help you get started with a plan.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Keep reading and then read some more, keep posting and let us get to know you.

J x
      :l
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just Starting Out

Hi Angelnot and welcome!
        You've found a great place to learn and make friends! Read and post as often as you like. You'll find there's lots of support here. We're glad to have you and look forward to getting to know you!
        K9
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Just Starting Out

Hi Angel, HI INspired.

Welsome guyz. Loads of good material on this board. Check it out.

Definately helped a lot, definately met loads of awesome ppl.

Be blessed.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Just Starting Out

Hey Angel and Inspired, I'm new too. Seems like there's a few of us in the last couple of days, must be something in the water... like booze lol

I have lurked for a few weeks, tho, and this place definately is a awesome resource with great ppl, hope to see you around.
            "I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten"
            AF since June 24, 2011

Comment

Just Starting Out

Welcome Angel and Inspired

I'm new here too but have already learned so much. The people here are THE BEST!! We're all in this together

Day 4 AF
              NF - 3/17/09

AF since 5/24/10

Comment

Just Starting Out

angelnot1;869205 wrote: :new:Hi there, just starting here....hope to make friends and learn lots!!
                WELCOME angelnot and inspired. This program has worked for me thus far. My advice is read, post and share. Best of luck to both of you on your journey to recovery!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                X