supplements kick A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

supplements kick A

Later last wed, I downloaded the My Way Out book and bought every supplement that was suggested. plus some of my own. Siberian ginseng, GABA, calcium with magnesium and I have aslo added Kava tea due to insomnia. For the first time in ages I woke up with some kind of energy, (altho feeling like I'd been run over till I got moving) I was getting ready for the CDs and also the tropo from the doc and thought I'd get used to the supplements before hand. From how I feel today, these supplements kick A!!

I had no wine Wed and only 2 glasses last night. I still have wine in the house!!

supplements kick A

Hey K,

That's fantastic.. sounds like you're doing great.

Get rid of the wine tho if you can (and by that I mean in the trash ) It'll be a huge challenge otherwise.

but sounds like youre really doing great.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

supplements kick A

K, yeah, that's the best way. Get rid of any alcohol in the house. No sense in having temptation in the way. It's hard enough. I poured about 8 bottles down the sink. It was a real 'moment' for me. Felt like this time I really meant it. I'm on day 29 today. I still can't believe that this is happening to me and I'm the one who is making it happen. Wish you all the best today for another AF day.

Comment

supplements kick A

Thanks for the support. The limits I have set myself are within British rules & regs, for female alcohol consumption (as I am an ex pat in America). No More than 3 drinks a night or 14 in a week. If the doc still wants me to go AF I will, (by bribing him with Tropo)

Congrats to you both on your achievements

Comment

supplements kick A

Hi KSLC,

Be sure to get L-Glutamine, in the powder form. Not only does it help with alcohol and sugar cravings (I SWEAR GREAT STUFF!!) But the health food guy said this stuff is amazing for muscle tissue and healthy brain function. Heck I figure I could definatley use that!

Good Luck! Look forward to getting to know you better
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

supplements kick A

OverIt

Thanks for the response, I was taking a sep supplement of L-Glutamine, (and found it is the highest concentration in the amino acid complex that I'm also taking) It converts into a neurotransmitter that excites the brain... As a chronic insomniac, I look for everything that shuts my hyperactive brain down
            But thanks

Comment

Working...
            X