Saturday Morning and no hangover.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Matho - you know what's better than an hangover free Saturday? A hangover free Sunday!! Enjoy the weekend!
    While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

not tonight;870861 wrote: Hi Matho - you know what's better than an hangover free Saturday? A hangover free Sunday!! Enjoy the weekend!
      WELL SAID!! :goodjob:
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Again, a BIG thank you to you all, for them beautiful encouraging words. I am finding it amazing how people in here will donate their personal time to strangers. I believe (without trying to sound too corny) each and every human on this earth is born with a loving nature. And more energy is expended in doing the opposite.

Comment

Hi Matho,

Let me just share my very recent experience (2 days ago) with keeping some vodka I had. I thought, you know, I bet its just the ritual of missing it that keeps me wanting it. I bet if I have some in my house, I will for sure be able to ignore it, and it will make it easier to say No. Sounds good right?

Well, day 1 with vodka in the house, NO PROBLEM. Obviously I do not have a problem because I have vodka, and I am not drinking it.

Day 3. Day off of work. Hmmmm I have the whole day off of work today. Oh Wow, I have some nice vodka in my freezer. Hmmm, day off of work, and maybe just one little drink?

Long story short, I ended up drinking the vodka, then drove to store to get more!!! It does NOT work friend
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X