Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No poison, no hangover, no worries. Feels great.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday has been and gone for me and it's another beautiful hangover free, rainy Sunday morning. As I have never let AL interfere with my work, I'm 100% certain I will do the same next weekend. I'm actually looking forward to it happening again.
    I've just tipped the last of the spirits down the drain, in a little personal ceremony I suppose and I'm looking forward to giving away my 2 cases of AL that's sitting in the laundry (out of sight) to complete the ceremony. I'm in a beautiful place at the moment and I'm so determined not to let go of it.

It feels GREAT indeed. It still saturday evening here but I'm through my social obligations and I'm AF. Keep up the progress matho. I plan to and we can keep in touch...techie
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

We just have to remember and keep remembering them cronic hangovers. Boy! was my body trying to tell me something with some of them.

Comment

Oh man sometimes I felt crippled by them. The worst would take two days to get over. That's if I didn't drink through it. Awful!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

How true, and the older I was getting the longer it took to get over them. I'm talking in pass tense without realising it. lol.

Comment

Hangover free is the best reward every morning isn't it! Sounds like you have a great attitude to stay AF Matho, good for you. Enjoy your AF Sunday!
            AF since April 19, 2010
            NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
            -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Sunday morning here. The worst thing about hangovers for me was the cripling anxiety and suicidal feelings. I was as jittery as an caged jackal in daylight. Please never again.
              make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Ew, relate to the horrible hangovers.

Hangover-free here too, although still recovering from Friday night. Am going to have to take drastic action re- friends and drinking. I was doing fine till i started hanging with some of my friends who drink a lot last week. Grr. The funny thing is, do i have anything in common with them besides alcohol? Thought just occured to me to mainly catch up with them outside of our homes as i can't afford to drink, and i can't drink if i drive. I need strategies
                One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Very good description of hangovers.
                  AF since April 19, 2010
                  NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
                  -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Yes indeed, Sunday morning 7am, I would have still been in bed at this time nursing my hangover till midday and feeling rotten and guilty during the day, instead I am up and about on a glorious morning looking forward to the wonderful day that lies ahead.
                    Well done Math, once you see the positive side of it (of which all is positive) there is no turning back.

Comment

Working...
                    X