Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Sun 30th May

Goodmorning ODAT'ers

I'm hoping the rain goes away and the sun comes out otherwise its an ironing day for me :upset: If the pile gets any higher it will reach the ceiling :H

Hope your Sunday morning starts well :l
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

ODAT Sun 30th May

Hi Panno,

Day 1 for me again, ready to go ODAT this week once again.. the day is nearly over for us Aussies!
    Had a lovely lie-in today, then got my son back.. made a yummy dinner for us both, and about to give him his bath,
    Hi to all that follow,
    Katie xxx
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

Keep going Katie your sounding more positive this week :l

Hey I'm still looking at the pile of ironing :upset: please all wake up so I have another excuse not to tackle it!!

P x
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

Good morning Panno & Katie B .Panno ditto with the ironing ha ha! My day consisting of food shopping and housework but no drinking Katie Im glad you had a good day with your son. Its day 3 for me and feeling v positive since joining this site. Good morning to all the ODAT'ers!
        :lilangel:

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

Stuff the ironing Panno!!
          Molly
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

mollyka;871495 wrote: Stuff the ironing Panno!!
            Molly
            Thanks Molly I just might :H:H

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

Good morning everyone

The sun is out here this morning so that is a good start to the day. About to take the doggies for a walk. I agree with Molly, stuff the ironing Panno. I absolutely hate it. Last week-end was fantastic and I ironed outside and it made it a bit more bearable. I had something like 18 shirts to iron. Well I only iron shirts, everything else gets folded.

Hav a great day everyone.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

Panno - i only ever buy clothes made of material that doesn't need ironing! i couldn't bear it otherwise.. :H
                But - to make it seem less of a chore, iron whilst watching a fave tv show
                "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

I have a sister who irons underpants and teatowels
                  Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                  contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

Good Morning my Dear friends!

Katie, I know how you feel at Day 1. I had a very bad week myself and looking forward to putting May behind me. I have a couple of new strategies up my sleeve, and although I may sound like a broken record, Im feeling pretty confident this is my time for some serious change.

Went out this early morning with my coffee, and as I was standing amazed looking at this beautiful sunrise peaking up over the cloudes, turned to go in the house and stood stunned as I saw the a cool blue and pink moon hanging in the stillness of the morning sky. I just stood there stunned viewing the double beauty of a sunrise and the moon at once. Amazing...
                    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

ironing????? im sure ive heard of that. hooray for uncrumply material.
                      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

(yawn, stretch)

Morning ODAT'ers. Nice to have you folks on the other side of the pond starting the day early for us here in the States - means I can drop off my ironing in time for work ;-)

KatieB - Glad you made it back and had a good day 1. With my record, I don't think it would be just one night for me, well done for getting back to it.

Off to make the coffee for just another day.
                        "I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten"
                        AF since June 24, 2011

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

You want to know a nice thing about being AF? (well one of ten thousand of course)

Being able to GET UP early and out of bed. If I have a nasty hangover, its pretty much all day in bed for me. Yuk, what a gross way to live.

SoFlo, caught an awesome sunrise over here, but bet you get some amazing ones over there!

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

Morning all. Oh no, its afternoon. I'm hungover and not very pleased with myself. Why can't I do this, its ridiculous.

Overit, I feel like a broken record too. Its day one yet again.

Ironing?! I just hang everything up and iron it when I want to wear it. I'm lucky my hubbie doesn't have a job where he needs shirts. He only wears them if dressing up to go out, so I don't have many to iron!

Overit, your sun and moon this morning sound wonderful. Norfolk is famous for its Big Skies, and I love being at the beach just as this sun is going down.

I'm off to do a bit more painting. I must get this ******** kitchen finished finally.

I'm not counting today, being hungover, but I'm aiming for a good June. I'm glad to see May out of the way too.

Comment

ODAT Sun 30th May

Little Owl,

Somebody recently told me, its ok to sound like a broken record. Where its not ok is when you stop trying. The fact that you are here means you still want to beat this thing. You will never sound like a broken record to me, but perhaps you will tire of sounding like a broken record to yourself and change.

Little Owl, the morning was indeed beautiful. I would have missed it if I was drinking. And I am looking for a good June too! Lets enjoy June together.

Comment

Working...
                              X