Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday 31st May 2010

Hey everyone,

I'm back to be on track! My depression of the last two weeks following the court case is finally lifting.. I have managed to refocus (in part thanks to all your wonderful posts to my threads).
    I am determined to go AF for as long as I can.. and I am giving up smoking again.. I have one cig left, then have 2 packs of nicorette gum on standby!
    My ex is going to mediation today, to see the same person I saw last week.. she knows what he has been doing so hopefully she can talk some sense into him (fingers crossed..)
    Anyway, have a fab AF day all, back to Day 2 for me today, hi to all that follow...
    Katie xxx
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Happy Monday All! A holiday here in the US. Memory for civil war soldiers, and all who have fallen since. If only we could learn to not send new men and women soldiers to die pointlessly. Shall this holiday be about flags on graves or gaining common sense? According to the evening news, flags win. Happy Monday All.

Comment

You sound wonderful and that makes me happy. Things do have a way of falling in place when we face them with a clear sober mind. I'm glad to hear about the cigarettes too. I hope to make another attempt very soon. I wish you continued success and happiness Katie.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie I really like your signature. That describes me to a T. I got 53 days sober and still have to take it ODAT. Old traps are to easy to fall into.
        Keep up the great work Katie. Things are looking up for you.
        Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
        No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

Morning all,

Katie, so happy to hear you sounding positive again. Hope everyone has a great AF day!
          AF since April 19, 2010
          NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
          -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

ODAT is the only way I can face my relationship with alcohol. Thanks sk8, I do believe the signature describes me as well. I'm becoming a believer in my own ability to overcome. It's within us all.
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
            X