• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not coping..

Glad you're o.k., Katie...:l

Comment

I'm not coping..

Take it easy today. Just one thing at a time. Don't be hard on yourself. You made all the right decisions last night once you knew you were in a jam. That took a lot of strength. I can only say that for all the stuff you are going through right now, your being able to handle it (as you did last night, despite what you might be telling yourself) will just make you realise that you are becoming stronger and allow yourself to feel :hhappier every day from here on.
      Big hug.

Comment

I'm not coping..

Rest well Katie. Glad to hear from you.:l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I'm not coping..

So glad you are OK Katie!! Thank you for checking in. Please take care of yourself. We are all thinking of you and sending our collective strength and love your way.
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

I'm not coping..

Katie. You're having a really tough time. Everyone has moods it's human nature. I'm waking up at the moment one day happy, the next day not... I can feel really down when the weather is dull and dreary also....

Strive to be happy but try not to expect it..

We're all hear or you

Comment

I'm not coping..

:l:lGlad you checked in here:l:l:l
              AF since April 19, 2010
              NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
              -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

I'm not coping..

I am glad you checked in Katie
                Take care.
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I'm not coping..

Glad your safe Katie rest up speak soon

P x
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I'm not coping..

Thank you all for your amazing support,
                    I guess one good thing to come out of all this is me and my ex hubby are talking again.. and he has shown he will be supportive of me, and supportive of my relationship with our son.. he does not want to take our son off me - i think this nervous breakdown I had opened his eyes as to what he has been doing to me.. and he realises that he does not want to have to explain to our son why he does not have a mother when he's older, and so he is supporting me.. I have our son off my hands for the next 2 days (though I will still be seeing him during the day - i just spent 5 hours with him) -but he's not going to be staying with me until I get my head sorted out (my choice, my ex said it was up to me) - i need to concentrate on myself and get my mojo back! so i can tackle life all barrels once more.. it seems there is alot of support out there for me, and i just have to utilise this and stop thinking i have to do everything on my own.. thanks again all,
                    Katie xxx
                    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

I'm not coping..

Wonderful Katie. Sleep tight.

Comment

I'm not coping..

Thank you justforme and sheri,
                        I am going to rest.. off to bed shortly, need to have some "me" time and try to dig myself out of the dark tunnel I have managed to dig myself into.. depression really creeps up on you doesn't it?! I didn't know how poor I was coping until last night.. i should have reached out and asked for help sooner, rather than look to AL to give me the answers.. I have come too far to go back to the way I was last year (and the many many years before that) - i'm 32 now, i really need to give myself a break and stop striving to be "perfect" and expect too much of myself.. thanks again,
                        Katie xxx
                        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

I'm not coping..

Nice to hear you are coping better today Katie, do be kind to yourself, you are worth it. Sleep well.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I'm not coping..

Hey Katie,
                            As KTAB said above 'be kind to yourself, you are worth it'.
                            Drinking will not solve your problems (and will probably exaggerate your reactions to them).
                            Think about your boy and think about making as many positive decisions as you can to keep your self strong. Go for a jog, or have a hot bath or phone a friend when stressed.....don't give your power away by drinking.
                            It is great that your partner is being supportive, I really hope he understands the amount of pressure/stress you have been under.
                            xx
                            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

I'm not coping..

Glad you are feeling a bit better Katie, and taking some time for yourself.
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'm not coping..

Glad you are working some things out Katie, go easy on yourself and enjoy your day. :l
                                AF since April 19, 2010
                                NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
                                -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Working...
                                X