1st day sober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st day sober

hi joined the sie his week. i drink 2 bootles wine most nights. sometimes 3. Last night after finishing my 2nd bottle. went out to buy another. on the way home fell over. A few cuts and bruises. nothing serious. was disgusted with myself. I poured the wine down the sink. No drink so far today. managed to pass the supermarket although the pull was strong i hav't bought anyalcohl. Feeling ok at the moment. 10 pm here so off to bed. Normally crashed out by now. Feel a bit sweaty and tired but slightly restless. Hope I can sleep with out the sedative affect of alcohol..

1st day sober

Good Luck Lillian. Let us know how you are doing. I hope it keeps getting easier and easier for you.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

1st day sober

Good luck Lillian, i've done that before....both actually.... hurt myself while drunk...and poured alcahol down the sink...the fact that your here and posting shows you've had enough and want a better life....So well done for realising that.. and doing somthing about it.....Hope you sleep well....hope to hear from you soon...Macks:l
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

1st day sober

I have never done this before, am not sure how it works, help

Comment

1st day sober

Is anyone there? - never used a chat room before

Comment

1st day sober

Polly, this is not a chat room. This is where you can post messages and people will respond to at a later time. If you are looking to chat live with people, you need to go to the top of the page where it says chat and click on that and then you will be in a chat room. SOmetimes there are no people in there and you will know that if you see no other names listed in there. Otherwise, if there are people in there then go ahead and type your questions or comments, hit enter and that way you can have a dialogue with people. Hope that helps.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

1st day sober

Good luck, Lillian!
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X