No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Smith wrote: Mary Anne,
    so is this your real name ? Just curious . I did the wine/cooking thing last night tho I never get too tipsie from that as I usually stop at one glass. Once supper is done and the cleanup complete I'm usually off for a couple hours of aerobic fitness, last night was table tennis . My habit is a 10-11:30 one, which is my crutch/excuse to get to sleep . The little habit becomes a bigger one over time as you know, and now it is really bothering me, that I have given into it that is . Anyway, I've only been around here for a few days
    and I'm liking the atmosphere. Like minded ,non judgemental positive attitudes are what we need to move forward. Negitivity is something I have learned to avoid, and so far this site has been nothing but supportive, and positive, just what I need .

So is the Topa working for you, I'm still on the fence about where I am going with this ? I've already started to pour less in my glass at each fill up and I am hoping to pour less and less toward more control and eventually control it . If that doesn't work I will lokk at the drugs and total absitinance I guess. No pressure
    is my Mottis Operende, and yes I knwon that is incorrect spelling, but you do get the point .

Lets do share recipes, positive encouragement, and maybe a hug here and there . :l

Robert is my first Real name Smith...well ......you never know!!
    OOps! Sorry I mixed up Mary Anne and Cooking Queen , this was intended as a reply to Cooking Queen .:new: SORRY!

Comment

[QUOTE=Mary Anne]Welcome Robert, wow you have been through so much! I thought I had, loss of a father and brother was enough for me, thank you.......

Keep coming here and keep us posted on your progress, keep cooking, that is therapy too!! I live in a small town too and the therapist thing scared me too, I have a hard time finding one w/ my insurance too

Anyway, welcome,and just keep coming back and letting us know how it is going..........we are all here for you!

love and hugs,

Now to Mary Anne,
      thanks for the reply. I can get free therapy if I want, but choose not to go I guess because I am too proud coupled with the small town syndrome. Anyway, the cooking will continue, but the glass of wine I drink during the process should stop. Actually the wine is not my problem, it's the rum after 10PM that needs to go. Wine, up to three glasses is good if you can keep it to that , and therein lies the problem . Definitly will be comming back, in three days I'm already starting to cut down, so it's already positive :l

Robert

Comment

Robert,

Comment

Working...
        X