Extreme Irritability - HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help here...I'm getting 'crabbier' by the minute (only day3) so am going to wrap and go for a walk...
    30 day Challenge...started 16.08.2010

Comment

This might interest you. It would explain the science behind what everyone else has said to you. Looks like walking shoes and blueberries are essential. (LoL)
      New Insights on Addiction, Mood, Memory, and Cognitive Ability

Comment

That was an interesting read - thanks! My mood continues to improve daily - maybe the EPO or maybe just getting more time AF behind me. Day 18 AF today

Oh, and I do get plenty of exercise but rarely eat blueberries. I'll have to put those on my shopping list!!
        NF - 3/17/09

AF since 5/24/10

Comment

Oh, yes 4my!

1) Theanine or L-Theanine. Get some quick. It really saved me from the "Bitch fest" I became when I sobered up. Try 200mg 3 times a day to start. I still take 200mg at night. It gives nice dreams.

2) Have Dessert. I'm always on a diet. So dessert for me is no fat ice cream, no fat whipped cream, a fruit cup, chopped nuts and wheat germ. Fresh fruit is great. I mix it up. For 30 years I didn't need dessert because I had a drink. Now, I have dessert every night because I need the sweet taste to have a sweet attitude.

3) Take time to enjoy life. My work is busy. We do dinner. My evenings are hectic. Then I throw myself to bed and will myself to sleep, as if it will happen in 5 mins. You know that was a lot easier when I was slap down drunk at the time. Learning to slow down in the evening and sleep like a child, without supplements or alcohol, has been a big journey for me.

That's my $0.02.

Comment

Working...
          X