Confession ODAT 16 June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confession ODAT 16 June

My name has been Ambergold here, because my ego told me that I will disappoint my friends here with honesty.

I have been a member since Feb 2009, and I am known, and loved by some as Solitaire.

I have decided to marry the two, as 2 members benefited from my story. I will post the full story later today, still Day 10 for me, I am just Solitaire now.

The intention was never to be dishonest to any of you, it was my false pride.

So here goes, Thanks Ambergold for helping me on the 1st 10 days, Solitaire is ready to take over now...

Love always

Sol xxx

Confession ODAT 16 June

Go for it Sol!......;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Confession ODAT 16 June

great sol, thanks for that. youre doing great
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Confession ODAT 16 June

Sol,
        I am so proud of you. You are so strong and yes, you are loved by many and we are blessed to have the opprotunity to know you. I am not very eliquent with words, but you know how I feel about you. Congratualtions.

Comment

Confession ODAT 16 June

Go for it Solitaire :l
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Confession ODAT 16 June

way to go Sol......
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
            X