Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

Hey Change, how are you doing? Have you tried Melatonin for sleeping? That helped me in the begining. You can get it at the drug store, or health food store. Hope you're feeling better today. Hang in there!:l
    Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Need help

little bit better, Thank You I will take a look.
      Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Need help

Annie, as for how long this will take, I can't really answer. Usually, the first night is tough, and the second, I'm so tired it's no problem. I think it takes three or four days to get it out of your system. Anyone let me know if you disagree.

Change, whatever you did over the weekend will pass with time. You are still raw from it. If you can make amends, make them. You are human - we all make mistakes. We don't choose to get drunk and make asses out of ourselves, but it's happened to every one of us. Just know that time will take care of it.

Comment

Need help

How are you feeling today change? How did it go with the doctor?

Comment

Need help

The doc prescribed me a sleep aid which helped last night. I feel much better today. Thank you.

I have made another appointment.

sigpic

Comment

Need help

Hi it will get better and easier, im not receiving any help but my husband is and that is helping me i hate waken up and not remembering going to bed. my hubbie didnt want anyone knowing about his problem incase they thought he was scum which its not true he did tell people and he felt alot better for it and they all have been very supportive. its hard thing to do, hes been of it since the 3rd oct and my god what a diffrence on both of us, i have started reading to keep me occupied and john has started watching his television and doing up the garden. please dont give up its worth it in the end.

take care

ally xx:l

Comment

Need help

just started my cold sweats again. Sucks

sigpic

Comment

Need help

well, I made it through the wedding and rehearsal dinner and did not have an ounce. I am now on day 6.

sigpic

Comment

Need help

WooHoo!!

Change-
                    I am so very proud of you!! I'll bet you're proud of yourself:yay: How did the toast go? How are you feeling now, physically? I just want you to go back to your very first posting and re-read it, so you can see how far you've come...
                    Good Job.
                    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
                    Plato

Comment

Need help

YUP!

That's got to feel good ...

:happy::happy::happy::happy:

Comment

Need help

I feel pretty good, I have a halloween party to go to tonight in which I will be AF. I toasted with water, Natures Spirit.

sigpic

Comment

Need help

well, another night AF, Feels good if I can just stop the thoughts that stopped me from drinking in the first place.

sigpic

Comment

Need help

Hey, GREAT Job! You sound like you're feeling a lot better! How was the Halloween party? I love costumes!

Are you doing any Topa or supplements like L-glutemine or Kudzu? I really think they make a HUGE difference.

:l , Judie
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Need help

No Supplements, just cold turkey. I had a life altering experience two weekends ago in which i vowed never to drink again. I just hope everything will turn out OK with my relationship.

sigpic

Comment

Need help

Stick with it

Been following your posts.
                                Really proud of you.
                                I am 4 days AF now and feeling better everyday.
                                Thanks for the inspiration.
                                Changeling

Comment

Working...
                                X