Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

change my names davy im from the hilands of scotland,like all posting i have been through and can relate to yous all the physical mental and torture we put ourselves through with the booze,the anxiety, paranoia,panic attacks,shakes the vomiting,diahorea etc etc i work away and am a major binger when i get back home,my health is really affected by the ammounts of vodka i consume within 1 day i said i had enogh(enoughs enough) ive been to different rehabs but a major part of me was still in denial i am an alcoholic,ive been 3 weeks off the drink a record for me for a long time it took me 5 days to start getting a grip,up here we can get medical treatment for withdrawls from the nhs and seek doctors advice following that we get a short course of diazepan(valium)which take off all the horrors off you.if you could see the doctor and manage to get a hold of these it would be an advantage i keep tablets back just in case i relapse which iv done many a times but after youvr starting to feel better try and keep yourself some of these tabs back and take them at atime you feel nervey they calm you down and you wont need to take the dutch courage(drink)its good though that you tell the people you love about your problem face your demons head on im doing that just now 2 weeks ago i couldnt type on the keyboard i was that bad but im suffering depression and bad paranoia i feel housebound.im not looking forward to xmas and new year up here because its a land where the 3 taps flow the hot the cold&yes and the whiskey...for my last binge i had i went through my wages and overdraught limit spent the lot yes guilt but not looking for sympathy up here you get hangers on they tab about with you when theres drink flowing and drop you in the shit when the moneys ran out my ?52 bottles of vodka its usualy ?12 but getting bank charges of ?40 for being overdrawn but there you go anyway my heart goes out to you because ive been there you wont be the first and you wont be the last
    1 day at a time mate god willing have agood and pleasant time at your social events have a good xmas and new year all the best scotch davy hilander p.s i was supposed to be the best man at my bros wedding iended up a phsical wreck in the corner i turned from best man to worse man in the matter of hours i was ashamed of myself when i see the playback video good luck anyhow
    Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

Need help

hiiyall from the scotland

:new: hi folks im new here in the forum my names davy and im from scotlandand just finding my way abot on the site,i was pretty much stressed out earlier but seem to be calmer now,usually times like earlier i would grab a bottle,3 weeks sobz major record for me but dreading xmas and new year like me all my friends or so called friends are major alcoholics so its not as though i can go to visit them for an un stressful convo because they would be having a dram that would be like taking a red cloth to a bull any how thats enough from me at the momment but once again big hi to all.

Comment

Need help

soz for trying to start a new thread on your thread changes but just finding my way about the site il start a web site called mywayabout forum lol hhope u is fine and back to normal now most of the alcohol is out of thesystem in 48hrs good luck buddy and once again big sozzzzz

Comment

Working...
        X