X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

My first posting here as Sol!
    Day 11!
    Thanks for the positive messages I got after my confession, it means a lot to me! Some dear friends here don't understand, I will make time to write the full long story... I have not changed, I am still strong on my journey, and will keep posting, loving and sharing...
    Wishing us all well!
    Love always!
    Sol

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Hi Sol Did not understand all the ins and outs of the confession but as I am new I am sure it is ok as long as you are here!
    Day 8 furthest I have been. I got to day 8 on 5th June and slipped for 5 days so it is 16 days out of the last 21 which sounds better for my liver.
    Best witching hour last night as I used the fast forward technique reccommended by someone on this site and it worked well.
    Hello to all to come today
    England is warm and sunny again.

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Day 13 and going good today but the weather is freezing! Keep at it everyone.
      Anon can you post a link to the fast fwd technique please?
      Diggin' being alive

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Morning to All ! Hope everyone has a great AF Thursday. 3 weeks AF for me today Got lots of tempations ahead this weekend BBQ, meal out and Football! Got to stay strong .
        :lilangel:

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Morning everyone. Day 22 and its a cloudy day here here but dry and mild. Plan to go to another AA meetng in a differant town nearby and got some shopping to do. What is the fast forward technique? Sounds good. Anyways Have a good thursday. xxxx. :happyheart::happy:

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

confession? what have i missed? hope you're ok!
            The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Hello, I saw the fast forward thingy in someone elses post, maybe spuddleduck or panno not sure. Anyway I imagined 1st drink and then fast forwarded it to 2nd 3rd etc. remembered all the stupid behaviour phone call conversations, passing out silly converations /arguments etc. Then next day imagine hangover,remorse, shame and that was enough for me. You have to imagine your own private hell. Hope that you get the picture.
              Lizx

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Also firefox thanks for sending clouds over the Irish sea arrived in Liverpool 10 minutes ago. Hello to Kitty x

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Good morning Everyone )
                  I guess most people are just accessing the site now too....as I don't see any activity for some time.
                  You guys are all doing AWESOME!!!! Great sharing too.
                  Sol, my new friend!! You made my evening last night. Well, you all do, but your honesty was particularly heartwarming. Thank you!!
                  Hi to all to come....and let's do our best to make a good day please..... )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Good Afternoon All,

I could not seem to get on earlier, it was driving me nuts, I need my MWO fix. Anyway I am here now, that's funny about the fast forward idea, because the past two days I have had to do the same thing. I absolutley do not ever want to drink again, but my body is saying different. I am staying strong this time, I know what happens if I have a glass of wine, it does not stop there. So here is day 11 and loving it, it is amazing the freedom you have when your not stuck at home, because you have had a one to many drinks. Will be going to the barn to ride my horse soon, then to ballet recital all without a single drink again feels awesome.

Glad to hear everyone doing well, keep it up!

Two :l

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Happy Thursday everyone!
                      Looks like everyone is getting some good solid AF time under their belts, great job! Keep it up, it will get easier. It's another beautiful sunny day in California...wish I were outside today!
                      Stay strong everyone...have a great day!
                      K9
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

mama here...day 4 for me....first 4 days in a LONG time.......yeah it was spuddleduck that said fast forward what happens after that first drink and really paly thw whole thing through and you may just want to change your mind about that first drink.....
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Awesome job Mama! I bet you feel good! Keep pluggin' away, you'll make it.
                          :h
                          K9
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

That ODAT thread we got going the other day really fired me up.....me, Overit and Panno madde a triple pinkie promise SO THAT'S SOME SERIOUS S**T!!!!!!
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Hi anon and everyone else. Well i hope the sun arrived in Liverpool as it turned out to be another sunny very warm day here. Got a meeting in at 1o clock which was gud as the thought of a drink on a sunny day keeps temtping me but going to meetings listening and sometimes sharing helps get it out of my system. Went and sat outside a cafe in the sun with a nice cappuchino afterwards. heres to a nice sunny sober weekend. xxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                              X