ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Hi firefox,The warm sun arrived over the Irish sea but luckily after my run.
    So it was Spuddleduck I got the fast forward from.
    Just been to the pub and had an orange and soda and really enjoyed it. If it had been wine I would have enjoyed it but wanted 6 more!
    Hope everyone is feeling ok and looking forward to a sober weekend x
    My way out site been off all day

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

be strong everyone!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Mama that is fantastic. I think you gals teaming up is terrific!! Haven't seen OverIt today. Hope she held out.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

I haven't seen Overit today either...hmmm, hope all is well with her. Yoohooo, Overit, check in lady, we're looking for you!

You guys had a good idea to call a new thread "Ready, Set...Go!!!" where you were going to post your progress...do it! It's a great idea.

Ok, I'll stop bossing everybody around now.

xoxo
          K9
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

Yooo Hoooo! I am here!

Awww, how nice to be missed! That makes me feel special.

I just have a really crappy job where I work alot of 12 hour shifts, so if you dont see me around one day, chances are I am just slaving away!! Yuk.

Just got in from work actually, Hi Mama.. Day 4 is really really good. I am doing ok too. We will get there, and yes.. we pinky swore so that is some very serious shit!!

Love you guys!
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Thu 17th JUNE

HI EVERYONE DAY 12 FOR ME..WENT DOWN THE JERSEY SHORE LIKE I DO EVERY SUMMER WEEKEND AND HOOKED UP WITH MY FRIENDS AND DRANK...MOST LIKELY WILL GO THIS WEEKEND ALSO..BUT WILL TRY REAL HARD TO STAY AWAY FROM THE BEER. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL AND BE GOOD TO YOUR SELF!!! TRUCKER123

Comment

Working...
              X