Have questions, need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staywell--buy it from the health food store please. Take at least 5 gm of powder twice a day. I've heard some take up to 20 grams a day. All the best!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Dont be angry!

staywell;889724 wrote: Yea hjust figured it out. i think.
      Hi Stay,
      I noticed your mood is angry... Why for that?

Comment

Ringing Cedars;889729 wrote: Staywell--buy it from the health food store please. Take at least 5 gm of powder twice a day. I've heard some take up to 20 grams a day. All the best!
        Ringing--- thanks Off to the health food store now!!!!

Comment

My pleasure!! Going to get some L glut into me right now.....

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Road to Recovery;889730 wrote: Hi Stay,
            I noticed your mood is angry... Why for that?

Opps--- not angry at all!!!!!! In fact sooo very grateful --- especially to you because!
            Must of clicked the wrong icon--- still learning---- again came to my rescue!!
            :l:l

Comment

Ringing Cedars;889737 wrote: My pleasure!! Going to get some L glut into me right now.....
              RC--- did you say you use to own a health food store--- and is there a particular brand of glut to look for? tks

Comment

Hey SW...good work on the avatar!! I am still operating my store....Where are you from? I use use and stock Interactive Nutrition products. Come back into chat if you can....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Stay,
                  Do you have any more questions that you would like answered? How are you doing?

Comment

Ringing Cedars;889822 wrote: Hey SW...good work on the avatar!! I am still operating my store....Where are you from? I use use and stock Interactive Nutrition products. Come back into chat if you can....
                    I'm in florida----I will be back in chat--- thanks!!

Comment

Road to Recovery;890638 wrote: Stay,
                      Do you have any more questions that you would like answered? How are you doing?
                      Road I am doing ok----- I feel more confident now to ask questions & to respond to others--- thanks to you!!!!

Comment

You're most welcome SW. Good to see you back. Did you start your LGlutamine and B's?
                        HiHo Road!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ing-42332.html was reading along with you guy's hope this helps trucker

Comment

Ringing Cedars;890662 wrote: You're most welcome SW. Good to see you back. Did you start your LGlutamine and B's?
                            HiHo Road!
                            RC--- I took 2 capsules that someon had given me--- is there a big difference between the powder & the capsules --- also does it take awhile to kick? thanks for your responses!

Comment

TRUCKER123;890673 wrote: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ing-42332.html was reading along with you guy's hope this helps trucker
                              Thanks, trucker----- you are right--- but sometimes it's not that easy! Appreciate your input!!!

Comment

No, Stillbreathin, she won't have any clue that you're a problem drinker. Athletes take glutamine to help build muscle mass. People with depression take it too. I've been taking it off and on for a month. It does cut cravings somewhat, but you have to remember to take it. In a tense situation you can open the capsule and put it under your tongue. It's no miracle cure, but at times it does seem to calm the craving a bit. An added bonus is that you crave sweets and carbs alot less. I've been religious about it this week. I havn't had a craving, but I havn't been around alcohol either. I have to work at the bar tonight so we'll see.
                                AF since 06/27/2011

Of all vices, drinking in the most imcompatible with greatness. Sir Walter Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X