ODAT 18th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT 18th June

Thanks guys for the boost! I am usually very self confident, but sometimes you just think you look BLAH.... the other night I was (again) in the steam room and was talking to yet another cute guy (they're running rampant these days). Anyway I got out and went to the locker room and looked in the mirror and was like EEEKKK. And I'm not one of those girls that puts makeup on to go to the gym, it's just that I go straight after work so I already have it on...well, that is, until it runs down to my chin in an ever-so-attractive way. LOL OK...enough about me and my makeup woes!

Bungle...you SHOULD be proud!! Sounds like you have a good plan in place with the exercise and vitamins. Just remember, if you do get cravings, they will pass much faster than a hangover would! Good luck this weekend, although it sounds like you don't need it!!!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT 18th June

Hey K-9,

From a womans point of view, I totally got ya. The Alice Cooper look is not really a good look on anyone, LOL.

Hey, if cute boys are running rampant there, could you send a few my way? Funny thing about Florida is there are plenty of hot girls, but hardly any hot guys! Go figure huh!

Enjoy your weekend all of you, Ill be around. Might take my son to a ballgame or sumthin.
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT 18th June

Hey Overit,
        You have a great weekend too. I am soooo looking forward to being lazy without the guilt of thinking I should be doing something with my kid. I can lay around all day and the dog won't mind, she'll be right there with me. LOL
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT 18th June

Oh I love lazy days too. Just not hungover lazy days. Those are called wastes, LOL!

Enjoy your lazy time girl! Hope you get to see the cutie guys again too!
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT 18th June

I don't think I've ever seen a girl look like Alice Cooper! I was just saying if I find you attractive at your worst I'm sure i'd be floored when you look good. Maybe I'm just odd.

A lot of hot girls in Flordia you say hmmm. No such luck up here. But who am I kidding.
            Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
            No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

Working...
            X