ODAT 20th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT 20th June

Day 11 I do love double figures or day 23 if I take into consideration my start date with the 5 day slip!
    i think day 11 for me though. beautiful sunny day Off to do another mountain walk without feeling crappy and hungover. I love being AF especially in the mornings.
    Liz x

ODAT 20th June

Good morning anon and all who follow. another lovely sunny morning here. Yeah its great being hungover free in the morning so much better to start your day. day 25 for me. going for a walk along the seafront and then for a coffee. Might get an AA meeting in this evening at 8pm.. Happy sunday.:yay::rays::specs:

Comment

ODAT 20th June

Greetings All, the end of day 16 here and all is well with the world. It is indeed wonderful to not have a hangover!
      Diggin' being alive

Comment

ODAT 20th June

Hello Guys!

Im real happy and proud for you guys! Keep it up, and if you ever find yourself struggling with anything, be sure to know you can get on here for support of any kind when you need it! Sometimes I am in the role where I need support, and sometimes when others are struggling I really try hard to be a hand to reach out and pull you up too. I like that role!! Wow, sure seems like you guys are just doing amazing though!!

No hangover today, but feeling tired. Have to work all day so should be an easy AF day.

Happy Fathers Day to any of the Dads out there!!!
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT 20th June

Hello everyone

Missed you all I've been busy busy, I honestly wonder how I ever found the time to drink sometimes!!

Well done everyone its great to see your all going strong. Had a drink on Thursday but other than that i'm happy with myself at having a non AL weekend and a brilliant one.

mmmmmm we've been invited for an Indian meal at a new restaurant this afternoon on what is a glorious sunny summers day .... should be interesting this is a first!! Oh well the things we sometimes have to do in the line of duty.......

P x
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

ODAT 20th June

Hey Panno!

An AF Weekend??? Good for you!!!! Wonder how our Mama is doing???
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT 20th June

Hi Over I hope whatever she is doing its with that big lovely smile of hers :l
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

ODAT 20th June

Hi everyone

Have had a busy few weeks with visitors. Now getting back into AF mode again and taking it ODAT. Another beautiful sunny day here so going to enjoy it outside.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT 20th June

you guys are up too damn early.....
                  yo mama is fine!!!!!!
                  af weekend for me......that's never been an issue...it always work that drives me to drink.....
                  have a fabby af day to all
                  xoxoxoxoxoxo Panno and Over it.....Indian food....yuck!!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT 20th June

Good Afternoon All and Happy Fathers Day!

I had an awesome day yesterday w/o AL. I have been training my horse with the help of a trainer and myself and after a very very long time, I finally go him to canter using leg aids and voice command and he did a perfect canter then back to a trot as soon as I asked for it. Thought to myself I need to celebrate, thought of a glass of wine, but I got a large coffe colada (don't know how to spell it) instead, was very yummy. When I got home I sat at the end of our doc with my Husband and he was having a beer, he said he wished I brought one for him, progress for him too - yeah! Then I had a great time just swimming with my kids, it was awesome.

So here is to day 14 and loving it, so good to hear how well everyone is doing, keep it going. Praying everynight for all of us to stay strong.

Two :l

Comment

ODAT 20th June

You sound as wonderful as the day you had yesterday. Here's to many more AF days. They are the best twosox!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                      X