X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu

:new: Hello, is anyone using Kudzu. Is it working

Kudzu

Hi 4 welcome. Yes I used kudzu in the beginning when my craving were strongest. It did help, but I took it along with l-glut. I would recommend it. Did you read the book? Tell us more about you. Plenty of folks here willing to help, share what works for them, and answer your questions....john
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Kudzu

Kudzu

OK, where do you get I gluit. I did not read the book. I need to order it. I have never been on a blog and just using this is a challenge. But I like challenges:thanks:

Comment

Kudzu

Hello 4me! Welcome. I love your name! Just a heads up - seems everyone here agrees that the kudzu from this site is superior. You can get it at the health store at the top of this page. Have you read the book yet? It's a good place to start. All the best in your journey!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Kudzu

4me, you can get l-glutamine in walmart and such. It's with the body building stuff in bulk. Cheaper that way.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Kudzu

Oh you're doing fine. You can order it here through the health store or any local vitiamin shop. The dosage I took in the beginning was 3000mg 3X/day. Now i take 1000 3X. It does help with the craving for alcohol. You should read through the holistic healing thread and the med thread lots of helpful information there.
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Kudzu

Hello

After raising 4 children and giving to everyone but myself, I have decided to get healthy for me and that includes being in control of alcohol and not having it control me. So that is what the 4me stands for. Glad you like it. I will get the book!

Comment

Kudzu

Hi 4me I take Kudzu and l-glut they work for me... wishing you good luck.

Comment

Kudzu

I've heard that kudzu root just makes you get drunk faster - which would cut down the amount of alcohol you ingested and therefore slow your descent into alcoholism, I suppose. But I haven't read anything about it actually cutting down the cravings like L-glutamine. Has anyone actually experienced decreased cravings with just kudzu?

Comment

Working...
                  X