is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this normal?

Good idea UKblondee, will try that, I just hate soaps but might watch some tv before shutting off at night

Comment

is this normal?

Gaia;891595 wrote: Hi there,
      On the benzos - how many mgs/day are you taking? They are highly addictive, and an opiate, so if you take them for more than a few days your body needs them to sleep. That is the bad news.

The good news is it's better to be sleepless for a few days while getting off the benzos than to be drinking like a fish. By the way, sleep is not about passing out, it's about getting rest. Maybe it might be good to think about what sleep means to you and your body?

My suggestion - if you are taking 60 mg or 1 tab, take 3/4 a tab tonight and tomorrow night, then half a tab for the next few nights, then a quarter for the next few. Taper down and get off of them. They contain the same components as valium, so you want to get off it sooner rather than later.

Bungle you have it right - don't worry about the poor sleep now because in time, and in very little time, it will get better, a lot better.
      I was given Clonazepam,, last time I took it was 2 days ago and I only took half a tablet
      which was 0.5 mg last night I was able to sleep without taking anything so it's
      getting easier bit by bit

Comment

is this normal?

Bugz

I have had insomnia for decades and is part of the reason for my drink problem. I started to take the valeriane as it said on the bottle and listened to the MYO clearing tapes once I stopped. when the CD is finished, I put on white noise, (a babbling brook) and the next thing I realize, it's day time!! It is torture, but your body will get used to the lack of al and find other things to look forward to instead.

18 days AF myself

You can do this!!

Comment

Working...
        X