Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT 21st June

Bravo Rebirth
    Anon...ditto what Overit says.....she and I have had so many pity parties together......and we are much closer and stronger for it.....I have been here since Februray and am just now managing to string a week together.......
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT 21st June

Hey! Dont look at it that way, look at it as you are doing it NOW. Who cares how long it takes!!!

What matters is NOW and you have 6 days! Ya Hooo!!! See, you CAN do it!!! Now I am the jealous one, but maybe now My turn too!
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT 21st June

we triple pinkie promised, remember???

Comment

ODAT 21st June

Hey ODAT fam!!

Been away for a while (see my thread in General if you're interested. Don't want to bore anyone any further with my soccer trip )

I'ts great to be back and read your posts. Glad you're doing great Mama!!! Keep pushing!! That's fantastic nearly a week allready!

Anon, Straight back on the wagon with you!! That's all that counts. Yesterday is yesterday!! Today is what matters.

Overit! How are you?! That is a GREAT picture YOu are beautiful and so is your son.

Hey to everyone else as well
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT 21st June

Johnny!!!!

I have been WONDERING about you! About ready to put out an all point bulletin as to where you were!!!

How are you? Things good??? Please update soon! Sure missed you!!

Thank you. Picture is a couple of years old, but I look the same. My son is a bit older now, he is 6 and in school now.

Comment

ODAT 21st June

He looks like a sweet boy. Very unlike my boys. You can see the nauthtiness right on their faces :H

Parenthood must be the most rewarding thing in this world (aside the obvious which is a relathionship with GOD )

I missd my little rugratz so much while I was away. I phoned home and spoke to my boy while I was away. It nearly brought tears to my eyes. (I was actually only gone for two nights/3 days but that was enough )

He going to school yet? or next year?!
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT 21st June

Overit!
                You are one hot mama! (insert wolf whistle here) Wow lady!!!
                That's a great picture, your little boy is soooo adorable.

Happy Monday morning everyone. I managed to drag myself in to work today although I would have preferred not to, but someone's gotta pay the bills.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I did, I relaxed and read, read, read.

Everyone have a great day!!!
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT 21st June

Hey K9. Glad to hear you're doing great. I see the 90 days is about to come up in a couple of days?! Well done!!!

Am back on Antabuse myself by the way. Just felt the temptation around the WC to big and too bigger risk. The Antabuse has just given me the piece of mind again that AL can't hit me over the head from the back

You still on the AB, right?!
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ODAT 21st June

Hey K-9!

Nice to see you and hope you had a great weekend! Did you run into any cute boys in the sauna again?? Thank you for the compliment. Pic is a couple of years old, and NOT what I look like when I roll out of bed in the morning.. You know what I mean!

Yes Johnny, Mini Me just finished up kindergarden. He may look all innocent, but looks can be decieving. Hes your typical boy, and thinks he is man of the house, well cuz he pretty much is! I have my hands full at times, like most parents. Like you!

Comment

ODAT 21st June

Haha. Yeah. I hear you So rewarding buuuuut so much work as well those little buggers
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ODAT 21st June

Hi Johnny,
                        Yes I am still on AB, I only take it every other day or every 3rd day. I feel like I am not dependent on it anymore, and that drinking doesn't even cross my mind (well, 98% of the time anyway )
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT 21st June

Yeah. I know the feeling. I felt like that too. Just got the cravings real, real bad the other day when I was off it and decided to go on for a while again. Glad I managed to turn the corner before I gave in

I also take it about every 3rd day. It's relatively expensive here. And it does the trick for me.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ODAT 21st June

Johhny!!!!!!
                            Welcome back buddy!!!!

Comment

ODAT 21st June

anon;891728 wrote: After all my happiness at 11 days AF I blew it last night. I have a headache and feel physically sick.
                              We went out for a lovely day walking in the hills followed by a visit to the pub on the way back and I was not even tempted.
                              Usual pattern is home and a bottle or two of wine which we always have in as my husband collects it. My husband has 2 glasses I have the rest!
                              I felt I could just have one or two glasses! i was WRONG
                              Well back on my horse/wagon.
                              At least I know how brilliant it is to be AF and feel better for writing this.:upset:
                              Anon the greatest asset in the world is having your eyes open to what's going on and clearly you have so you can, will and do see where you are going. You can do anything you want and we are all here to support you 100 %. :goodjob:
                              "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X