Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to say hello

Hi Sunray,

Welcome to you Looking forward to getting to know you and reading your posts. Please keep posting.

Jonnyh
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Nice to say hello

Thank you all so much for your welcome's-its day 1 again-am struggling a bit- but really want to stay away from drink now- its actually frightening me now- and my husband has just about had it with me,

Anyway will keep navigating on this site and try and keep focused!
      Thank you all so much

Comment

Nice to say hello

Hi Sunray!
        Hang in there. It's difficult at first, we all understand that. But if this is something you really, really want to do, it CAN be done. Look around at some of the success stories on here. Many people drank more, or were much worse off than you are, and yet somehow they did it. So please don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen right away. If I had a dollar for everytime I "quit", I'd be retired living on an island somewhere. LOL
        Keep us posted on how you're doing and feel free to ask any questions. We're here to offer our support and encouragement!
        K9
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
        X