I am a trainwreck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a trainwreck!

Hi Taw Lot's of good advice from everyone here to you.I wish i had a hundred dollar bill for everytime i said that's it!!! And meant it ,and still drank anyway.I agree with the other's before me try to right out a plan...Make a list of the benifits of drinking and a list of the not so good benifit's of drinking.. Im sure the later one will be more to your likeing.And yes try to have a plan for the day also try not to let your self get hungry i notice when im full i have less desire to drink.BE GOOD TO YOUSELF TAW! Trucker

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Hi All! Made it thru last night AF!!! Day 2, but long 3 day weekend without my son!! Started supps this morning feeling pretty hopeful for the first time in a long time!
      "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Taw!
        Great job on making it through last night. Each day gets easier. Just remember to try to stay busy so that boredom doesn't cause a trigger. Make a plan to get through the weekend. In the beginning I rented tons of movies, cooked lots of big meals, and read lots of books. You CAN do this! Keep up the good work!
        K9
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

K9Lover;894959 wrote:
          In the beginning I rented tons of movies, cooked lots of big meals, and read lots of books.
          K9
          Ha! Thats exactly what I have been doing. I am on my second book in three weeks.Before it use to take me 7 years just to read one. I actuelly love the quiet time to read now...and before I use to say that I never had time to read ( was too busy getting drunk and turning into a useless blob)
          Be strong-
          We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
          Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

That's great news Taw. You CAN do this as 9 just said. The weekend is no different than any other day, only thinking makes it so. Stay focused on sobriety, and stay close to this site!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Rebirth~
              That's great that you are now finding more time to read. I've always loved to read and can usually polish off about a book per week. If you want some good recommendations, go to the "What We're Reading" thread. Techie has a plethora of good suggestions!!!
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

I love to read! Now maybe I will remember what I am reading!!!!
                "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Thanks for the tip K9. Will have a look now.
                  Be strong-
                  We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                  Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Have a look at the post 'Forever Grateful' in todays General Discussion forum.
                    Truly inspirational!

Comment

Working...
                    X