I have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question

I probably should not have started a thread for this but didn't know how to go about it another way.
    I have read several posts regarding some before and after pictures of someone named "loop".
    I am very curious and want to see these pictures if they are still available.
    I searched the members list but couldn't find it.......
    Can someone tell me how to get there?

I have a question

Here ya go Honey..

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...nds-42543.html

Loop's a little cutie and a very inspirational guy
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

I have a question

Thanks Over!!!!

Comment

I have a question

Your welcome! I like reading loops story as well. He is very motivating. Maybe he can motivate me to get my fat ass off the couch tommorrow
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

I have a question

franziasgone- Lol. I was thinking the exact same thing! Who the hell is this Loop person?? What pictures??I loved his story. it made me want to go to the gym ( for a few seconds. ha ha ). But johhnyh 's comment was just helarious! Made me laugh out loud... people were looking at me (I am at work) thinking I am mad. I guess I am. at least I am sober.
          Be strong-
          We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
          Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

I have a question

Haha. About that pretty barrel I'm carrying in front of me? :H:H
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

I have a question

hi johhnyh. Yes it was your remark about your barrel. Still laughing about it now.so funny!
              Be strong-
              We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
              Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Working...
              X