Small victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small victory

Great Stuff 1967, your creativity will really benefit from the choices you are making, I think that my creativity has suffered over the years due to Al and I'm hoping to step up a few gears. I hope the painting does what you want it to do
    "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

Small victory

Thanks Fennel & Johnny for posting.
      I just entered 0 in the drink tracker for today. The workers come again tomorrow so I have to be up and out early. I have a plan for the day to stay out of trouble.
      Fennel I don't start work until 8 but I hit the gym before 6 to workout otherwise I won't go and if I don't work out things get bad fast.
      I work with kids so the job is intense for 10 months. If I had a family of my own I know I wouldn't be able to handle it. It is totally worth doing and honestly each year gets a tiny bit easier, so I really want to hang tight and continue.

I know I'd be able to do some painting at night if I stop w/the wine!

Zee elephant is coming along, but I didn't work on him today because of errands and the fact I couldn't be home. They should only be a couple more day working I think.
      Night!

Comment

Small victory

Fennel Roosevelt is taking Fortekor F5 4,60 mg tablets- 1/2 daily plus Science Diet special formula.
        May I ask how long it took you to get your cats trouble under control.
        Honestly he seems a tiny better each day, but I can't be sure. He has an appetite which the vet said is a great sign.
        Thanks!

Comment

Small victory

Another small victory. I went into town to see about buying a tv but got the number of a repair instead, all the better. I stopped and chatted w/some parents from school. I thought about going to my regular hang out but I ordered a smoothie instead!
          Two guys asked me for my number. One has been asking for a ride on my vespa for a while and pretty much insisted today. So I gave him my number and set a time for Saturday. He said 'I hope you will answer your phone.' So word is out on the street about me, I never answer my phone. It is true.

Anyhow, that is something else.

We are going to have a nappy and I am rather pleased with myself!

Comment

Working...
          X