Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday 28th June 2010

Hey everyone!

I am Day 10 today.. feeling strong.. I am still on the waiting list for rehab, am waiting for the call
    I am working today, son is in daycare.. I have to go back to the Family Court in 3 weeks re: custody.. my ex has lied so much that he is going to trip himself up.. custody battles are NOT nice, but I know once it's over with I can truly move on in my life.. i also have court tomorrow - I am requesting an amendment to the AVO with my ex, so he cannot contact me at all - due to his harrassment.. im lucky my partner is so supportive that I just laugh now at my ex's antics,
    Hope everyone has a fab AF monday,
    Katie xxx
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Day 22!

Well done Katie! Strongs with all the legal stuff, glad you have support! A glorious Monday to all of us? I am going for "retail therapy"!!!!!

xxx

Comment

Morning guys.

KAtie. I'm so glad things are looking up for you. You sound a lot better and positive then a couple of weeks ago!!!

KEep going. And am so glad you have got the support now!!

Sunny warm day in CT here today.

AF for me it'll be.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Morning....
        USA lost.....wah....but it is Monday and I am not hungover!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Heya Mama.

Fantastic! (thats' about the not hungover part :H Allthough I'm certainly not unhappy for an African team to remain in the tournament).

How's things going on the BAC?! Any negative (or positive) effects you're feeling?
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

felling good Johnny...only been three days so a bit early, but I up my dose today
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

oh. off course. haha. But I keep asking

Don't be upset about the USA. They played well. Any game going into overtime and further is up to a little bit of luck as well. Over 90 minutes USA looked certainly AS strong. Just unfortunate. But still amazing how the USA has come out over the past years establishing itself as a soccer nation to be reckoned with. Hasn't always been like that.

Just keep asking about the BAC. because I'm sure I've read that some ppl get a bit drowsy especially in the beginning. so was wondering how it's affecting you.
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Happy Monday Everyone!

I still have two days left of my vacation away from work, today is a good day to put some plans together as how I plan to stay AF. What the saying "failing to plan is planning to fail". I really believe that. You have to have a plan put together. Im getting there.

Its good to hear everyone is doing so well! I plan on being there soon too.
                I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Heya Overit.

I'm so jeallous. All you blimmin lot seem to be on holiday at the moment :H

I met Diz yesterday at church Overit. That was fantastic. The first time I've ever met someone from the forum. He's got a lovely family and is a lovely bloke.

Hopefully we'll all meet one day too
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

aw i would love to meet up with you lot!

katie, its great to hear you sounding so well. stay positive!

odat for me without a doubt. day 2. well done everyone.
                    The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Hey Johnny!

Well, dont be too jealous, I have not exactly been using my time as wisely as I could have. Been pretty lazy really, BUT today is a new day and a good day to start working on your know what. Staying Sober!

Thats awesome you met Diz!!! Thats so cool! I also, have met somebody from this website and I am currently making a friendship with another lady who is here local. I built a friendship with Savon a while ago, we talk at least once or twice a week over the phone. Im looking forward to building a friendship with Cindi too. Its good to have people who you can meet sometimes face to face. It all helps in the battle! And Yes Johnny, I would love to meet you face to face. If you are ever up for a trip to Clearwater, Florida, let me know! Bring your wife and kids too, I have extra room for them too.

Hey Girly! Your a real cutie! Im sorry the Antabuse did not work for you. Im actually thinking of taking it this week, but I do not have the panic issues. I hope things are going good for you.

Comment

Morning ODAT'rs!
                        Day of 5 of 90 challenge for me. Will try to check in later. Gotta run, but want you all to know I'm sending hope and strength to all. Please return. )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hello everyone

Last week was not a good one!!! Today I am determined to start looking at a new plan and go forward. I feel like I have not fully committed since joining back in February, I can go 3 - 4 or sometimes 8 days but when the urge comes I don't seem to ride it very well. Its seems to me I give in too easy and then last week the inevitable happened I drank everynight!! I feel tired and exhausted and my body really is not a happy bunny!!

So its ODAT and a new challenge ahead for me.

Great news on everybody - flipping fantastic - :goodjob::goodjob:

oh and Girly you are just drop dead gorgeous
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hey Panno!

I dont know what it is, but the past TWO weeks have been downright awful for me too. It even got to the point where I quit writting down my drinking days because I could not bear to see them. Yesterday was my last hurrahh. I couldnt say no to a beer at a ball game, but have decided the buck stops here. Its Monday and a new week, so Im determined to end this madness once and for all. And yes, I know I sound like a broken record, but I really feel this is my time.

So, forget about your bad week Panno, and lets start focusing on a good week and beyond.

Comment

Hi Over

Like you I am determined this is going to be my time, our best feet forward this time Over, once I have my plan together I am going to post it on the site :l
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                              X