Here is a Visual for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a Visual for you

Sometimes I think we need "visuals" to impact us. I know I do sometimes.

Disclaimer... a drunk woman is almost killed when she falls in front of a train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NilfWMbIw4[/video]]YouTube - Drunk Woman Falls in Train Tracks, ''Won at Life'' (HD)
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Here is a Visual for you

shit...I rememeber that one!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

OMG that is SO scary!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

Yeah Mama, next time you or I think about picking up a drink, think of alcohol as that train barrelling down on our ass. Or think about it being us falling in alcohols destructive path!

That woman is lucky to be alive! But then again... So are we!!!

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

geez, it's like someone depicted my lifestyle lately... a bloody train wreck!
          The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

What did I start today with all my blood and injury talk! Geez not sure I want to watch this.
            Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
            No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

OMG!
              If an experience like that didn't make a person stop drinking, then nothing will.
              That is so scary, and she is lucky there were other passengers there, she couldn't even stay in an upright position after she escaped death. Sad. It's embarrassing to know there were days when I couldn't stand up straight either.
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

no blood sk8ter. she was one lucky young woman. this was all over the news last winter. happened in Boston. they even interviewed her later in the week-she was thanking everyone for helping her-I would never want to show my face again to anyone!!
                New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

Holy, moley! I wonder what she remembers of the incident.

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

Wow! I wonder if she ever thanked those people that hung off the platform in front of the on coming train. If she had been killed it would have impacted the lives of the driver, the people on the platform and the people on the train. Alcoholism effects everyone around the drunk.
                    While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

Makes me cringe to see that but good wake up call. Thanks for the link Overit. Must play that when a craving comes along cause I have been in that state many times.
                      Be strong-
                      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                      Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

Yes, that is why I posted it. Because we all have all been there before, and hopefully we wont have to be there again.

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

K9Lover;897390 wrote: OMG!
                          If an experience like that didn't make a person stop drinking, then nothing will.
                          That is so scary, and she is lucky there were other passengers there, she couldn't even stay in an upright position after she escaped death. Sad. It's embarrassing to know there were days when I couldn't stand up straight either.
                          I totally agree - it's the fact she's still rolling about drunk on the tracks after it, totally unable to get up! Really scary - it could easily have happened to me in my heyday.
                          AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
                          One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

Here is a Visual for you

Wow. It's amazing that the train driver was able to STOP that thing! Kudos to him and the people who put themselves out there to warn him. That is one lucky gal...I wonder if she quit drinking? :shocked:

Comment

Working...
                            X