enough is enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enough is enough.

Thanks everyone for all your kind advice, I stuck to tea tonight, but as I had a hangover most of the day thats not too suprising ...Tomorrow and thereafter will be the challenge but I'm feeling confident. I'll be getting my L-glutamine from a health food store tomorrow so any advice on strength, brand etc would be greatly appreciated. Back to work in the morning with my tail between my legs after my sick day with a 'Migraine'...One of the things about sobriety I'm most looking forward to is leaving all the lies behind. Roll on Day number 2, Thanks guys.

x
    AF since 19th August 2011

Comment

enough is enough.

Hi
      I.m newish too...lurked around this sight for a while..still too scared to really face things. I had a real crisis on Friday and by the time I came round on Saturday I knew I had to do something. I found my way onto the Live Chat and some really lovely people really got me through that day. Can't thank them enough :thanks:. Lots of caring going on here...it's amazing.

Stick with it...and good luck :h
      ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

enough is enough.

Hi Queenbug,
        Well done for taking control too, its a great communitiy, I'm so glad I found it. I've got a new found confidence in myself right now which I really hope I can hold on to. Good luck to you too.
        x

Comment

enough is enough.

Time to change;898417 wrote: Thanks everyone for all your kind advice, I stuck to tea tonight, but as I had a hangover most of the day thats not too suprising ...Tomorrow and thereafter will be the challenge but I'm feeling confident. I'll be getting my L-glutamine from a health food store tomorrow so any advice on strength, brand etc would be greatly appreciated. Back to work in the morning with my tail between my legs after my sick day with a 'Migraine'...One of the things about sobriety I'm most looking forward to is leaving all the lies behind. Roll on Day number 2, Thanks guys.

x
          You might find this thread from the Holistic section information re: L-Glut: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f6...ine-37269.html

Day 2 ho!

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

enough is enough.

Hi Time!
            Welcome! How are you doing today?
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

enough is enough.

Hello K9 and DoggyGirl,

I'm doing good today thanks, day two for me and I had the challenge of dinner party to contend with this evening!!! I was offered wine as expected which I politley refused and stuck to water. Yey!
              Really enjoyed the meal and really enjoyed the company all without a drop which has boosted my confidence no end. Great end to the day. Hope you are both well today,
              Day 3....Bring it on!
              x

Comment

enough is enough.

Great job on passing up the wine! Each time you are tempted, it will get easier and easier to say no. Bring on day 3!!!

We're behind you all the way
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                X