X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K9 Got 90 Days!

congratulations K9!! You rock!!
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

K9 Got 90 Days!

Congrats K9, that's FANTASTIC!!! :goodjob:

Things are going great for you.. well done
      "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

K9 Got 90 Days!

Hi K9 WAY TO GO !DON'T STOP............ KEEP ON TRUCKIN! TRUCKER

Comment

K9 Got 90 Days!

K9lover, I've seen your progress over the past 90 days. Truly an awesome job ! You must feel so good. Congratulations to you !
          Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

K9 Got 90 Days!

OverIt2007;899406 wrote: Oh Gosh! What extra special thing can I say to one of the girls I adore the most on here?

You have shown so many people on here, and I know others in your life, just what can happen when a young beautiful girl decides to wake up and take her life back in full force. You didnt just do it half-ass, you jumped in full force because you knew in your heart that you wanted and deserved a better way of life, especially for the people in your life that your really love.

Your an amazing Mom, an amazing Lady, who NEVER gives up, and the best thing about you is that you take the TIME to gently tuck others under your angel wings too. You not only have the face of an Angel but the HEART of an Angel too.

Congratulations on getting an amazing 90 DAYS and I have no doubt the world will forever be your oyster. Go get em Girl.

Love

Lisa
            I agree wholeheartedly!

K-9, congratulations on 90 days, that is huge! Keep it up, and struggling newbies remember it wasn't so long ago she was where you may be now! It is do-able! I love watching you new guys' days add up. Have a wonderful day K9! :h
            ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
            X