Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Morning Everyone

Day 4 yipee and feeling good and to be honest with concentrating so hard on my diet and running to pee with all the water I drink I have not got time to think of anything else :H:H

Over - I missed you last night but read your post, your sounding great and taking the AB was definately a step in the right direction

Have a great day everyone and hopefully catch you all later

Luv P xx
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Hi all. Day one agian for me and feeling dreadful
    :lilangel:

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Hey all,

Panno.. Day 4 is fab! and you are sounding bright and well
      Spinning J - look after youself.. eat well and drink lots of water.. thinking of you!
      Day 13 for me today.. I filed for divorce today so I can leave fu**tard behind me once and for all!

Katie xx
      "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Hi everyone

Well done Katie you are moving on with your life, way to go!!! Raining here this morning but the sun is now trying to come out.

Hope everyone has a great July.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Hey Guys! Katie, good for you on filing for the big D. Hey Rustop! Spinning!

Panno, day 4 here as well, as you probably guessed. Im glad to see you at day 4 can you keep it up???

Well, "So" far the Antabuse is fine. I have not had any reactions other than just a little tired, but I am sure that will go away. Its only day 2 of taking it, day 4 AF.

But the nice thing about Antabuse is that you adjust pretty damn quick mentally to it. Definately I think the actual" putting pill in mouth and swallow" was what freaked me out the most. Once the pill down the throat and into stomach, now you have to adjust your brain. Its like, OK I just took a pill that will make me sick if I drink. Well, then I better damn not drink!

Your brain does not want you to get violently ill so you will make the change to AF. Like alot of people said, that is a rather Freeing feeling.

Spinning, hope you feel better today! I've had a thousand day 1's so have many others. Big hug to you!
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

hi all!

DAY 3 FOR THE GIRL!

taken my milk thistle, l glut and kudzu. i'm armed and dangerous! come on al, if you think you're hard enough!:bat

katie, my divorce coming through was one of the happiest days of my life (and my current hubbys!). i'm so glad you've made this move to set yourself free! what a different girl we are seeing! so proud of you:l

overit, so glad the ab has given you that sense of freedom! you're doing it girl!

well done on day 4 and to you panno.

hi rusty and spinning. be good to yoursef today spinning and put yourself a plan together to stay sober today. post it here to motivate you.

you are all fab odater's!:h
            The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Morning all
              Bravo Katie....what a positive step in the right direction....
              at work with bosses hovering...and I have a banging headache!!!
              will try to check in later
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Good afternoons

Overit! You're a star

Spinning and Mama I hope you both feel better.

Panno, good going lady. You're on a great track. Keep it up.

Katie, I'm so glad for you how things have turned. Really, really glad.

Rustop, A great July to you

Girly, So glad you too are doing better!!! Keep going girl.

And if I have missed anyone - I must be going blind.

Hi to all to come.
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

I love Johnny (insert heart here)

Ok now REALLY REALLY LATE for work!!! LOL
                  I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

You better run

Looking forward to hearing more from you Overit!! So glad you're doing it
                    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Yo!

Penguin checking in - Happy July to all. I'm going to give it (yet) another try, starting TODAY!
                      Coco

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Hey Coco.

Where have you been?! Or have we been missing each other?!

Glad your back on track!!
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

johnnyh;899913 wrote: Hey Coco.

Where have you been?! Or have we been missing each other?!

Glad your back on track!!
                          I was on holiday in Mexico - all-inclusive resort (= didn't do very well with the AF thing!!). Back now and trying to get back on track...
                          Coco

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

glad you're back coco. we should never give up, giving up!

as a friend of mine on here always tells me... keep fighting the good fight.

:l
                            The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Hi Everyone!

I missed the Penguin...glad you're back Coco! Get back on track my little flippered friend, you CAN do it

Girly~ Awesome job on day 3 girlfriend...keep it up. LOVE your pic, you're soo pretty!

Overit (Lisa) ~ Thank you so much for what you wrote on my day 90 thread, you brought tears to my eyes!! You are one of my favorite people too honey And I am soooo proud of you for popping that AB, you will not regret it!

Mama ~ Hope that headache goes away soon!

Johnny Boy ~ How ya be today?

Happy Thursday and sorry if I missed anyone!!!
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                              X