ODAT Thursday 1st July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday 1st July

ODATimers! Morning to all and good work to all those doing so well. Today is my day one on a new start for me! Off to the drink tracker as I already know I will do this one.

Have a great day everyone!

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Good morning ODATers!

Good job everyone!

For those embarking on day 1 - drink lots of water and eat well!

Canada Day here. Piss-pouring rain. WTF? Is summer EVER going to arrive? Had big plans on taking the brats to the Forest Museum for train rides etc.... we will still go if it lets up a tad.

Day 10 for me. I am feeling good. Thank God for Antabuse! Having my sister's two boys and my own kids for the day is enough to drive anyone to drink! (just kidding... well maybe!)

Have a great day everyone!

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

my word the al beast is reallly calling for me! hate this!!!
        The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

What's going on Girly?? Are you having a tough time right now? Talk to us!!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

killing me k9, desperate for a bottle or two! of wine. trying my damndest. i,m going to bed at 9. it's 6:10 pm now, so if i can just get through these next few hours. i'm already sitting thinking how i could get round my husband to let me have wine.

just got appointment through today to start alcohol programme and its on july 22 nd - the day before i go on holiday! so now i'm thinking... may as well drink til i can go for help... stupid bloody head..... i've just started the new anti d's too, so i guess i'd be screwing that up!

i'll try and stay here. really doing my head in tonight!:upset:
            The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Girly ~
              Do you have a movie to watch, or a good book to read? Anything to take your mind off of drinking? Maybe a nice relaxing bath and then some "pampering"...facial, polish nails, etc... The first few days it's hard to fill the "void" of drinking, but it WILL get easier, I promise you! Hang in there. Stay around here and let us know how it's going! :h
              K9
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Keep strong girly were all here for you try and fast forward to tomorrrow morning and think about being hangover free xxxx
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

ODAT Thursday 1st July

Keep busy girly. Im on day one and had a very long day. Work up at midnight so very tired. Feeling anxious. Drank loads of water. Hopefully we will feel better tomorrow. We need to beat this.
                  :lilangel:

Comment

Working...
                  X