Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guilty Hello I am back here.

Hi Everyone

Had a real bad June, not drinking as much as I use to do but was doing the frequency bit a bit to frequent. Have joined an on-line diet this is the end of my first week and I lost 3 1/2lbs. It has an alocohol moniter and I consumed 32.6 units making 1902 calories what a bloody waste of calories.

I know I can do better and I will do better.

Great to be back amongst all my buddies.

QQ
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Welcome back QQ.....

You can do better..and yes you will do better.

Just get yer plan in place...

Good to see you x
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hey QQ,
      Great to see you back... are you going to go ODAT?
      You are also more than welcome to join us on the 30 day hike..

Katie x
      "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Hey QQ, I missed ya!! Sounds like you have a plan in place - welcome back!
        Molly
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Nice to see you back QQ, stay here and you will do it together with all of us, no running away, its the worst thing you can do.

Comment

Hi QQ
            Welcome back.........as you would know most of us have been in your exact situation. However you have found your way back here and you know we will support you and give you all the strength possible to keep you on track. Keep positive and strong!
            "You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford:h

Comment

No Guilt!! We have all been there. Guilt might stop you from coming back - no guilt. Just start again. Welcome back! You can do this and have loads of support here.

sunshinedaisies x
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hello and welcome back QQ. Don't look back, look forward. Sobriety is key!
                While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Hey QQ...welcome back!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Welcome QQ we missed you. Best of luck as you move forward with the MWO family again!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Of course, welcome back. We have all been in your shoes. Just keep learning and you will get it right. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Winefree

Comment

Thanx Everyone and a big welcome from me to the new names who have come on board during June, nice to have you here and your support.

ODAT is defo for me at the mo and I am back on my ladder just don't like being on the bottom rung the view is looking up is horrible, it gets much prettier the higher I climb up my ladder. So here goes day one of the 30 day challenge.

Once again thankyou for just being here

QQ xx

Comment

Hey QQ.

Nice to meet you. I've only been here for 3 weeks so I'm learning every day. One thing I do know a hell of a lot about is guilt. Throw it out! It serves no useful purpose whatsoever. It's a complete waste of time and energy. Best of luck my friend.

Johnny.
                          "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

Morning QQ, I know what you mean about hating being on the bottom of the ladder. I have used that as one of my tools, when I get an urge to drink one of the things I think of is 'do I want to go back to Day 1?' Probably a bit of vanity or pride in there but hell who cares what it is if it works?!
                            Molly
                            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Thanx Johnny

Guilt just gone out with the rubbish.

Hi Molly I got to day 18 April/May and fell off my ladder on day 19. The little sad face sits on rung 18 waiting for me to get there again. My little smiley face is going to climb past that 18th rung this time.

So thankful for everyones support and what is good is that we do not judge each other here because we all know the journey we have faced or continue to face.

Comment

Working...
                              X