Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday 5th July 2010

Hello everyone,

Day 17 for me today.. I hope everyone got through the weekend ok.
    I am working today, am feeling good! No anxiety, no depression.. a little bit of stress from the ex but that's normal! Going to court tomorrow again about him and his harrassment.
    My partner is still being wonderful and supportive..
    Here's to a happy AF Monday!
    Katie xxx
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Good morning Katie and all who follow. Glad to hear your feelng well and good luck with the ex in court. Day 8 for me and i'm feeling ok so far tho its early here. Hoping to do some gardening if the forecast allows and may be sort out old videos and cds for charity as its just more clutter in my small livng room. Happy monday all.!

:thumbs::hug:lanter:

Comment

morning all. i am not going to drink today!

good luck in court katie, go and kick ass.... do you have some coping plans if thing don't turn out as you'd like?

ff well done on day 8! have a good clearout, its therapeutic!

good luck odater's
      The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Morning Katie, Firefox, Girly and everyone else who follows. At work, wishing you all a wonderful day. Take care of yourselves, we are all wonderfully worth it.

Johnny.
        "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

Mornings, mornings.

A splendid weekend I had indeed. Jawoll.

Got through it AF, that's the most crucial part. After a hectic Friday night and then back onto Antabuse. So save for now

I've gotten past the point now (just), where I had caved in last year. So I am glad I am still AF and going.

Let's just not get complacent guys. ODAT all the way.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Evening All, glad to hear good news from all so far.
            Lets keep at it. As you say Johhny, ODAT all the way!
            Diggin' being alive

Comment

Good morning everyone

Katie - you are doing so well, keep it up and good luck in court. Everyone else sounds positive as well. Johnny - you are right ODAT and do whatever it takes. I have been on the boards for years and have often read about people hitting bad patches around the 3, 6th month mark etc. The important thing is you asked for help and are taking the antabuse. It got you started and will keep you going.

Rustop

Comment

Thanks Rustop.

Hi WWB.

Oh. I only read now about the court tomorrow Katie. Sorry I've missed it. Guess I need to improve on my speed reading skills.

Hope all goes well Katie. This about the restraint?
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Morning everyone, day 8 here today - a crucial one too as I have not got passed this point before and am determined today I was struggling last night, not physically but mentally so I logged on to chat - it worked brilliant, I absolutely love this forum

Katie good luck tomorrow you are doing great, its a tough road your on and its to your credit how well your handling this xx

Everybody sounds cheery so thats good, have a great day everyone, catch you all later
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Thank you all..
                    Johnny - yes its about the restraining order.. shame he can't be "restrained" as well!
                    girly wirly - i have plans in place if it does not go the way I want.. if the AVO does not change, then I am just going to block his number.. but with the long list of harrassing text messages and voicemails on disc, I think it should get granted.. if it does go ahead and he contacts me, he will be going to jail..
                    Great to hear everyone sounding positive.. ODAT is the best way to go!
                    Katie xx

Comment

Hi all.. hope its ok to join this board, because I'm on the ODAT thing too
                      and it seems to be working and the positive vibes are encouraging!
                      Day 17 done in the jungle
                      Have a fab day
                      Patrice

Comment

patrice.. you, and anyone else is more than welcome to join ODAT threads! They really do help.. you are up to the same day as me - day 17! congrats.. lets keep on keeping on!
                        Katie xx

Comment

Panno, Patrice, Well, well done.

Wow Panno, you're really doing it this time.!!!! Keep pushin lady!!

lol. Yes, restraining order I mean Katie. The right word didn't come to me. I hope it all goes well. As you said, with all those text messages it should. And do the blocking thing in anycase?!

You seem to have a real handle on the situation now. Well done!!
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

KatieB;903099 wrote: Thank you all..
                            Johnny - yes its about the restraining order.. shame he can't be "restrained" as well!
                            girly wirly - i have plans in place if it does not go the way I want.. if the AVO does not change, then I am just going to block his number.. but with the long list of harrassing text messages and voicemails on disc, I think it should get granted.. if it does go ahead and he contacts me, he will be going to jail..
                            Great to hear everyone sounding positive.. ODAT is the best way to go!
                            Katie xx
                            fantastic katie, i'm so proud of you. you have gotten so strong, don't let the bastard grind you back down. hope to see a post tomorrow saying the bugger got what he deserves xxx:l
                            The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

How are you doing Girly?! You coping allright?!
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X