failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

failed

done the bad bit i can control it BOLLOCKS it controls me luckly 4 me the fri night was just on its way out but i did walk away but still had a drink why bin told 2 change job but after 20 + in the same job so hard just walk away any ideas pleaase im that close to askinbg 2 do 6weeks lock up

failed

Hi kings you were here a few nights ago. You got support and suggestions from many folks. Nothing working for you? How can we help kings?
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

failed

Hi Kings,
      Have not seen any of your previous posts...
      But from me to you... the simple fact you have have found your way to MWO is a great thing, just do what you can do at the moment, there will be lots of support for you here and if you can tell a bit more of your story I know there are other's much more qualified than I to advice and support you ...best wishes
      30 day Challenge...started 16.08.2010

Comment

failed

Hey Kings,
        Someone from the UK. Never seen any of your posts. How are you today?
        Be strong-
        We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
        Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

failed

Hi Kings I also have not seen any of your posts but the main thing is just keep getting back up and starting again, you are listening to an expert here at starting again, for months now I have not got into double figures and my mind thinks I can have a bottle after 8 or 9 days AL free!! But I am determined to get there I will just keep trying and so can you with the help and advice from all the lovely people here. :l
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

failed

Sheri - I tried moving a number of times, but as a good friend of mine told me "the real problem is that YOU keep going with YOU in the moving van"!

Comment

failed

Hi Kings and welcome

It seems a shame to change a job that you have had for 20 years. It's not heard of these days!!! I have been lucky and have a job and also a boss that works with my insomnia and is a big reason to why I stayed with my job of 16 years. I've been AL free for 34 days now, so it is possible. I started out with the MYO book, got the supplements suggested, got my doc on board for the Topa and ordered the CDS
              I stopped taking the Topa after 2 weeks as I didn't have the acute cravings anymore and it does mess with your brain as her book says. Yes it is hard and yes I have almost caved in. But thanks to this forum and now wanting to do this for myself I'm determined to keep the 2 months sober that my doc requested!!

You can do this!!!

Comment

failed

Welcome Kings. One thing is for sure, I can relate to the problems you are experiencing as a result of drinking, and also the difficulty that quitting represents.

If you meant you are considering going into an inpatient rehab (6 week lock up??) then I encourage you to DO IT if you think that's what it will take. The insanity is coming from the drinking. Not from the job or the location or the boss or any of that. I too (like FG) tried running away from my addiction many times and it did not work.

Strength and hope to you. There IS a solution. We find it outside of the bottle - not in it. Be willing to do whatever it takes to get free, and you will.

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                X