Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT wednesday 7th July 2010

Hey all,

I hope everyone is well today.. Happy Hump Day!
    Day 19 for me today.. I am working still.. not had a sick day for over a month now.. feeling strong. It's so good to not have any harrassment from my ex.. though like Johnny said yesterday, I want him to text/contact me so he can end up in jail where he belongs! He so deserves to have some punishment for what he has done to me.. getting away with the assault still makes me mad but I am moving on from that..
    I have no temptation to drink, I am really happy with the way things are at the moment.. though have a stressful few weeks ahead of me.. Family Court is in 2 weeks.. my ex is trying to make all these horrible claims about me but I have proof they are untrue.. I have a fantastic lawyer.. will just have to see what happens,
    Katie xx
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

..hey congrats on 19 days...

..n' good wishes with the courts..

..another Sydney 'newbie' here..:thanks:Oz..
    'Welcome my son..to the machine..'

Comment

Hi Ozboy and thanks..
      Good to see you joining us ODAT!!
      I find its definatley the best way to go.. and you will get lots of support on these threads,
      Katie xx
      "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Hi Katie and welcome OZboy! Day 7 for me today and feeling good. Hope everyone has a great AF Wednesday.
        :lilangel:

Comment

Hi everyone,
          ODAT is working for me, nearly three months now. Last night I had a strange evening and I wonder if anyone has had anything similar. I had been OK all day at work but when I got home I got really stupid, the only word for it. I started one part of dinner and then went off and sdid something else, forgetting about the sausages in the oven. Then I found myself just wandering around in a daze and being really vague. I seemed to be doing everything in the wrong order as far as dinner was concerned. Then I just sat down on the lounge like I had nothing to do. I felt like I was going a bit loony.
          I went to bed earlier than usual and couldn't wake myself up this morning. Luckily it's my day off but I kept trying to get out of bed and would just fall asleep again.
          It reminded me too much of the drinking days.
          Any thoughts?
          Tant
          Tant
          AF since 12 April 2010

Comment

Sorry did not look properly at the threads and STARTED a new one with same heading I do better with a hangover sometimes. Love to everyone

Comment

KatieB;904777 wrote: Hey all,

I hope everyone is well today.. Happy Hump Day!
              Day 19 for me today.. I am working still.. not had a sick day for over a month now.. feeling strong. It's so good to not have any harrassment from my ex.. though like Johnny said yesterday, I want him to text/contact me so he can end up in jail where he belongs! He so deserves to have some punishment for what he has done to me.. getting away with the assault still makes me mad but I am moving on from that..
              I have no temptation to drink, I am really happy with the way things are at the moment.. though have a stressful few weeks ahead of me.. Family Court is in 2 weeks.. my ex is trying to make all these horrible claims about me but I have proof they are untrue.. I have a fantastic lawyer.. will just have to see what happens,
              Katie xx
              Hey Katie, I'm sure the judge will see right through the ex. I mean, you have a restraining order on him for goodness sake! If he says anything about your 'drinking', you could say 'no wonder i was drinking', seriously. But, im sure your lawyer has something worked out. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Congrats on the 19 days without drinking. It's amazing how focused you become when you've got a clear mind.

I'm on day 2. Already feeling clearer, in relation to making a few goals. My one goal right now is to get rid of my 'muffin top'. I hope everyone is having a good day :goodjob:
              One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

I'm with you on the 'muffin top' Change!!!! Hols in 5 weeks Good luck.
                :lilangel:

Comment

Good morning everyone

Lots of us working on that muffin top Change. Stubborn little bugger but without Al feeding it maybe it will go away!!

Have a great hump day everyone.

Rustop

Comment

Hi Tant, well done on 3 months - haven't seen you around for a while. 3 months - fantastic! The only thing that happened to me at 3 months previously was that I got mad cravings out of the blue and had almost forgotten about the booze, then battled them for about another month and caved, can't relate to what you are saying but I'm sure someone else can relate and will come on here. There seems to be nothing anyone can experience that hasn't happened to half a dozen others before!
                    Molly
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Blast blast blast fecking day 1 again :upset:

I'm giving myself a good arse kicking because it should not have happened :b&d:

Well done everyone I'm so glad your all keeping strong

Luv P :l
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

well shit Panno
                        you know the rules...start over baby
                        Morning everyone else
                        Mama here...feeling strong
                        Good Job Katie...I am proud of you sweetie
                        welcome back Tant
                        Hi Molly!!!! (and everyone else)
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Day 3 for me today. Slept pretty good, but so tired....foggy is a better word. Didn't have an argument with myself (or the "beast" as some of you put it-GOOD WORD FOR IT!) this morning, but did have to think about if I had wine last night or not. I'm calm today, maybe a little sad but not sure. Just feeling a little melancholy maybe?

Its 823582378 degrees outside here in the east, so running for me is totally a big NO! Its like a sauna out there!

A friend has her regular "happy hour" tonight at her home by the pool. I've been worried about this for the last three days, and have decided this morning to politely decline. I've been back and forth in my mind about it waaaay too much. Thinking I can go and just drink water, then thinking one or two drinks might just be fine too. I figured if I drinking or not tonight was such a mind boggling thing for the last couple of days, its better to stay away for now.

And to get a head start....To my "beast" who I know will be joining me in my thoughts many times today.....SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Wish you all well today! As always, I am so glad ya'll are here!

Comment

Hi everyone
                            Seems that strength and perserverance is the order of the day... great!!!, some here are day 1 - cool, some here are day 90 - also very cool!!! But everyone is doing the ODAT so we are ALL cool and doing the right thing.
                            Me - day 18, struggling a bit but not caving
                            Happy day to you all...I'd like to name everyone personally but might take a while..
                            So glad I'm here and not 'there'
                            Take Care
                            Patrice

Comment

Hi guys! all well here in SA, fanatic World Cup fever still strong!!! No advice coming from me... I am still very humble and grateful! Take care all, see you tomorrow! xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X